Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love being a messy pig. It's actually really funny because when I got into the pool we quickly realized it was way smaller than I needed it to be. But I guess that's a sign of how big I'm growing ❤️ 

Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 2.56.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 2.44.18 PM.png

Sexiest pig out there!! Soon you'll outgrow that pool!!

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love being a messy pig. It's actually really funny because when I got into the pool we quickly realized it was way smaller than I needed it to be. But I guess that's a sign of how big I'm growing ❤️ 

I soooooooo wanna rub chocolate all over your fat gut. Then we could shower together & wash it all off while we kiss.

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yaaaassss ❤️ lil content update for ya'll! This week you can expect my breeding clip (so sorry for the delay but the edit is honestly so worth it), my birthday clip (which ya'll honestly might not survive), and then a litttle insight into what it would be like to be with a girl of my size in bed!

I am on the edge going crazy with anticipation! 😍🔥🤯

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

If only fit Casey could see the land whale 🐋 you become lol.. i bet she would say 

bad girls club wtf GIF

And were all here like 

You Are Amazing Bill Murray GIF by MOODMAN

29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

B3574657-88EA-439A-8BC0-59F5E30FF9BD.jpeg

The back fat continues on its trajectory. Look at that glorious hemisphere of fat. It is one of the sexiest, most femme trait I've ever seen, yet some women have none of it. Casey cultivates every luscious curve. Imagine the sensual hugs she would provide. Your fingers sinking into her softness, pulling her plush full bosom up against your body. 

Guest Marshall7

Your hair is equally as lovely as your belly.....well, I mean NOTHING compares to the belly, but that hair is drop dead gorgeous! 🥰

• Curvage Model

I passed out so so early last night fam. I always know I’m on a good gaining streak when I start to feel soooooo extra tired all the time, but that’s ok bc I love to sleep 😍 I woke up nice and early today to do a big breakfast stuffing before work 😋

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

big breakfast stuffing before work 😋

That's my girl! 🥰 Let's grow!!!!

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I passed out so so early last night fam. I always know I’m on a good gaining streak when I start to feel soooooo extra tired all the time, but that’s ok bc I love to sleep 😍 I woke up nice and early today to do a big breakfast stuffing before work 😋

Yes dear, You are always well in tune with your body. It is no wonder you have achieved such remarkable results. You pay close attention. Eating whenever you are hungry, satisfying natural cravings because your body knows what nutrients it needs to sustain your growth. And of course getting plenty of sleep. Sleep being a well established catalyst of growth. Plump Casey goes deep. Deep into calorie intake and then deeply fast asleep. Everything for her Happiness, Growth and Fulfillment.