Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I hate doing this bc it's just SO much work.. but this week has the opportunity to come up with some very epic numbers. Do we want a food diary with all my vacation meals, calories, and takeout $ totals?

Calories total and maybe a list now and then for the biggest days .Maybe beginning and ending measurements? That would be a cool comparison. Thigh belly butt and boobs.Anything you share is Fabulous 

• Curvage Model

LOVE you guys so much 🖤 got dolled up to go shopping, find some yummy food, get my nails done, and explore! My fat body is handling this heat a lot differently than it used to, must be all that weight I gained 😅🐷 Thank god for baby powder. I’m wearing spanx under this dress to try to control the chaffing. Pretty sure spanx are supposed to suck you in... meanwhile I’m bursting out! 😂🐷🖤

8830165A-40B0-4E15-809F-39119554EF91.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

You are beyond adorably gorgeous, Baby! 🥰 You look so happy too! That belly and those breasts are so perfect too!

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

LOVE you guys so much 🖤 got dolled up to go shopping, find some yummy food, get my nails done, and explore! My fat body is handling this heat a lot differently than it used to, must be all that weight I gained 😅🐷 Thank god for baby powder. I’m wearing spanx under this dress to try to control the chaffing. Pretty sure spanx are supposed to suck you in... meanwhile I’m bursting out! 😂🐷🖤

Goodness Gracious Casey! Florida looks so good on you. So pretty and happy. You will SLAY in that body-con dress. 

36 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This pretty much sucked me in to have a turn on!😍

• Curvage Model

Uhhh. So up north I drive a very generously sized SUV (snow life) and although with my short legs the seat/steering wheel has grown to be a bit of an issue... I’m pretty blessed to still sit very comfortable in my car. Here in Florida, my family keeps a small little VW Jetta for guests to drive so that’s what I’m driving this week. It’s been years since I’ve driven a car this small and wow I feel massive in it. Even with the seat pushed pretty far back my gut is still hitting the steering wheel AND half my ass is hanging over the edge of the seat. Cars like this take bumps a lot harder than mine does and with every little bump, my body just erupts in jiggles. Which turns me the fuck on. Ugh. This is so hot that at some point this week it may earn its own photo shoot lol

E2975BC8-C8D3-4424-A20E-0C928A317522.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Uhhh. So up north I drive a very generously sized SUV (snow life) and although with my short legs the seat/steering wheel has grown to be a bit of an issue... I’m pretty blessed to still sit very comfortable in my car. Here in Florida, my family keeps a small little VW Jetta for guests to drive so that’s what I’m driving this week. It’s been years since I’ve driven a car this small and wow I feel massive in it. Even with the seat pushed pretty far back my gut is still hitting the steering wheel AND half my ass is hanging over the edge of the seat. Cars like this take bumps a lot harder than mine does and with every little bump, my body just erupts in jiggles. Which turns me the fuck on. Ugh. This is so hot that at some point this week it may earn its own photo shoot lol

No Way Wow GIF by The Ringer

That is so fucking hot 🔥 🔥🔥

Adam Sandler GIF

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Dinner 1 arrived a bit ago 😍 just waiting on two more grub hub orders now!😍🐷

Yes Love. You are such a good growing Girl. I'm very proud of you for always keeping yourself well fed and fatted up good. 

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Dinner 1 arrived a bit ago 😍 just waiting on two more grub hub orders now!😍🐷🤤

D847C326-A697-46FE-ACF2-EEC29161512F.jpeg

GET HYPED FOR CASEY!!!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg imagine being so full you got stuck in that car! Belly touching the steering wheel, mm

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

A paid video where you’re stuffed in that car would sell out

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Looking fabulously fat.  Look out Florida, she's on the prowl. 😍

Guest Marshall7
30 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So. Fucking. Stuffed

396E1DFD-68AE-49A2-A03C-E1CEB2CDECBC.jpeg

Okay....my dick really just EXPLODED! Casey, what you fucking do to me! Uggh!