Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Just keeps extending and expanding out further and further!!! Look what we have done to you!!!! I'm thinking someone needs to move down there permanently ;) 

Guest Footballer95
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve been to a buffet every day of this trip and I think it shows 😅 perpetually stuffed 🤰

5A653C71-B91F-4DE9-8A30-F1FC6D0582D4.jpeg

Dreams do come true 🥵

Hey Casey, How did you feel meeting two ussbbw like them?
How big are they in reality compared to what we see online?
Could you share what you talked about, and if you got to eat together, and how big is their capacity compared to yours?
And one last question 😅 Would you like to reach a size like theirs?

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve been to a buffet every day of this trip and I think it shows 😅 perpetually stuffed 🤰

Have you been changing up the buffets so they don’t ID you? Wouldn’t want a buffet to put up a sign - “Banned for eating all-you-can eat…and then some more” 😃 Actually, that could be kind of hot.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Gggh said:

Hey Casey, How did you feel meeting two ussbbw like them?
How big are they in reality compared to what we see online?
Could you share what you talked about, and if you got to eat together, and how big is their capacity compared to yours?
And one last question 😅 Would you like to reach a size like theirs?

Hi! Ivy and Reenaye have both been friends of mine for a long time; I’ve actually worked with Reenaye before - many moons ago they were my first collab EVER! 

They are both huge. It’s hard to put into words. Like I’m pretty big now and very rarely feel small these days but next to them I felt SO tiny. So beautiful and sweet and fun. We went to a few buffets together and ate a ton. We all could pretty much eat the same amount of food believe it or not - but I have a ridiculously high capacity. 

Both Ivy and Reenaye tower over me, so there’s quite a height difference. While I do hope to reach their size, I don’t know if 600+ would be the same experience for me as it is for them. I think an appropriate expectation/scaled weight for my height would be around 450lbs 💗 being with them definitely kinda re-lit that spark for me. Already planning a trip back!

• Curvage Model

Also 💗 Every time I travel I’ve always wanted to maybe a before/after weigh in of my trips but I never had access to a scale and wasn’t going to buy 1 for a 1 time use. BUT I was digging through my moms closet down here trying to find some extra pillows and I found a scale! It’s pretty old - not a digital one but it works and it’s accurate so YAY. I filmed the “before” yesterday (full body too!) and then I’ll film the after the day I leave! I can’t wait to show y’all how fat I’m getting this week and how much damage I can do in just a few days hehe 

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Also 💗 Every time I travel I’ve always wanted to maybe a before/after weigh in of my trips but I never had access to a scale and wasn’t going to buy 1 for a 1 time use. BUT I was digging through my moms closet down here trying to find some extra pillows and I found a scale! It’s pretty old - not a digital one but it works and it’s accurate so YAY. I filmed the “before” yesterday (full body too!) and then I’ll film the after the day I leave! I can’t wait to show y’all how fat I’m getting this week and how much damage I can do in just a few days hehe 

Even without a scale, imaging how hot a video of you leaving for a trip in an outfit and then then just you coming back through the door in the same outfit looking much tighter (or bursting). 

Guest Marshall7

Your updates always make my day!!!!!! So exciting!!!!! You have been a dream to follow and such an amazing friend! Cant wait for even more!!!!!

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi! Ivy and Reenaye have both been friends of mine for a long time; I’ve actually worked with Reenaye before - many moons ago they were my first collab EVER! 

They are both huge. It’s hard to put into words. Like I’m pretty big now and very rarely feel small these days but next to them I felt SO tiny. So beautiful and sweet and fun. We went to a few buffets together and ate a ton. We all could pretty much eat the same amount of food believe it or not - but I have a ridiculously high capacity. 

Both Ivy and Reenaye tower over me, so there’s quite a height difference. While I do hope to reach their size, I don’t know if 600+ would be the same experience for me as it is for them. I think an appropriate expectation/scaled weight for my height would be around 450lbs 💗 being with them definitely kinda re-lit that spark for me. Already planning a trip back!

Wow amazing update. Your capacity is crazy, how did you manage to increase it to such a level considering that you are much smaller than them, and you were quite thin until the last few years.

• Curvage Model

Juuuuust a lil tiny preview of what’s to come. Reenaye is exactly 2x my size so this is just crazy hot to see 😅😍

01673247-4578-4F12-A7A8-E6584FC5FF8F.thumb.jpeg.2e4f2169cc0770d895259981efbdfc61.jpeg

Also, THIS DRESS 😍

05F5761D-6C7D-4B19-914F-C2E08CCC2C66.thumb.jpeg.ebb5f800c7a8d3b5c7dad35b4dbb7f4d.jpeg

I’ve been so stuffed this entire trip. When I get back to work next week everyone is going to be mindblown hehe

166B3B34-04F0-4B40-9157-0A7ED3247F75.thumb.jpeg.ab2c45c576098cc845af40a3feffb06e.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

Love all of this!!!!! Crazy that she's that much bigger, but you will continue to grow towards that size. I love that this has re-sparked the desire to become an ssbbw. You are a very big bbw right now, so I imagine in another 100 pounds you will be close to ssbbw for your height.....the thought of it and you just mindlessly shoving food down your throat and drinking mass amounts of heavy cream has my heart racing at crazy speeds!!!!! This is gonna be such a wild sexy ride and I am 100 percent here for it all! 😍

Guest ssbbwfeederKING
21 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

@Curvage Casey That is pretty impressive and just to think with the holidays coming up Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years basically the fattening season they are going to do you wonders;) I dare you to wear leggings and a nice crop top to thanksgiving dinner with your belly poring out that would be an amazing sight. It is looking more and more likely that your going to win the 3X best belly and best gainer of the year if you keep this momentum up, I am going to give you a big gain goal of 35 pounds by the end of the year I have faith that your up for that challenge, have a nice rest of your day love😍😘

Guest Marshall7

You have such a way with words. I adore the fact that you can make me lust and feel your greed and desires with no pictures, no clips. I really do think you need to eventually publish some erotica. My gosh would you be amazing at it! Let's keep the greedy belly going and growing! 😘