Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey, Casey, i have a question about the podcast. Is there a schedule for when episodes come out? Like every week, every other week?

Next episode will be out next week 🖤 I’m giving it some time to feel out the response, which so far has been wonderful. If it’s successful enough and people want it weekly, then I’ve got lots ready to roll! Otherwise it will likely be bi-weekly

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

Next episode will be out next week 🖤 I’m giving it some time to feel out the response, which so far has been wonderful. If it’s successful enough and people want it weekly, then I’ve got lots ready to roll! Otherwise it will likely be bi-weekly

Okay, was just wondering! *hugs* Thanks and i hope you've had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day, you lovely amazing lass! :P

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think it's safe to say a weekly episode release would be wonderful!! :) either way though!!! So happy the response has been so great so far!!!

Guest Marshall7

It's funny and hot to think of you with your whole family, on your phone scrolling through Curvage. They have no idea as they prattle on that Casey is messaging and interacting with all this fat content in this fat world of Curvage as she sits in the same room as them. Im sure some of them know to some degree about this whole lifestyle....but I doubt any of them know to the extent that this Curvage world has a grip on your fat soul and body and mind....if they only knew how fat this world is and how fat you plan on becumming.....😈

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Getting bigger 😏 I feel like such a round fat ball! I love it 🥰

828387EE-66D1-4448-A40E-FFBA00434E1A.jpeg93C40AA8-00E9-4F06-992F-043A07AA8C4F.jpeg

Yes, You are Lovely. I'd love to see you walking about, recently well fed. You are popping into the Bakery real quick to pick up another obscene order of fattening treats. Your back arched presenting your full and distended belly in front of you. Constantly looking down upon your own body smiling pleased and proud as you caress its soft feminine roundness. Giving yourself satisfied self-love pats as you notice every guy staring at you in reverence, lust and awe. 

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys!! 🖤🖤🥰

So obviously I’ve shared many times that my parents are aware of my lifestyle. Do they know every single horny detail? Absolutely not. But they know I get bigger because I like it. They know I purposely try to make myself bigger. They know I have a massive online presence that supports it. Do they approve of it? Absolutely not. But they know.

However, my extended family doesn’t really know much about why I’ve put on so much weight. They’ve brutally fat shamed me over the years and I low key play into it bc I love the reactions lol.

Welp, as I shared earlier this week - I have a ton of family visiting. And mayyyyy have told my cousins about my lifestyle as a feedee 🙈 Now, these cousins are tall, blonde, super skinny, and do CrossFit like I used to. Their reaction was nuuuuts lol. I’m making a video now 😅

Guest Marshall7
18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Their reaction was nuuuuts lol. I’m making a video now 😅

FUCK YESSSSSSSS.....

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

LOADING NOW ❤️  My belly is literally bigger than my entire body in this video lol. It's so hot watching myself struggle to adjust on my bed

599659402_1_0_GIF_23.thumb.GIF.02f4a0112983e001b9f47ed18e5f4718.GIF1_0_GIF_2.thumb.GIF.c11d64c2c0a8e07a4fdc6f3249183f00.GIF

omgosh, Casey is looking so good. And the one single thing that is so exceptionally hot about Casey? Well, that'd be her splendid and singular belly of course. But I'm talking about why so many of us feel like we love her in addition to jacking off to her intense beauty. It's her honesty and openness. We all feel like we are getting to know a real, warm, flesh and blood person. Casey is worked her way into our lives like a fat girl belly-bullying her way to the front of the buffet table. And yeah, so much fat warm flesh. 

• Curvage Model

Welp today is a super exciting day! I'm finally going to get a new bed and mattress. My current bed is so nice and high quality, I don't know if I could ever truly break it - it's so durable (made in the USA, you know me ;)) ... BUT this fat body has done some serious damage to my mattress over the years. Where I sleep, it's wild how sunken in it's become compared to the rest of the bed. When I sleep with my feeder it's so funny because he's laying like 4 inches higher than me on the mattress because I sink so far down in my spot hahahahaha. 

Soooooo I finally bit the bullet and bought a new bed frame AND today I'm going to test our new mattresses. I am fully prepared to ask the sales associates which mattresses are recommended for heavier people 🤣

For real tho, gaining has done a number on my back and I am so freaking pumped to have some relief when I sleep because right now I honestly think my mattress is making it worse 

Guest Marshall7

Thats so awesome, Love!!!! About time hehe ;) so excited for you!!! Hope it helps your back out a ton too!!! Now let's keep growing you!!!

43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Welp today is a super exciting day! I'm finally going to get a new bed and mattress. My current bed is so nice and high quality, I don't know if I could ever truly break it - it's so durable (made in the USA, you know me ;)) ... BUT this fat body has done some serious damage to my mattress over the years. Where I sleep, it's wild how sunken in it's become compared to the rest of the bed. When I sleep with my feeder it's so funny because he's laying like 4 inches higher than me on the mattress because I sink so far down in my spot hahahahaha. 

Soooooo I finally bit the bullet and bought a new bed frame AND today I'm going to test our new mattresses. I am fully prepared to ask the sales associates which mattresses are recommended for heavier people 🤣

For real tho, gaining has done a number on my back and I am so freaking pumped to have some relief when I sleep because right now I honestly think my mattress is making it worse 

Yeah, a new mattress helps wonders, especially if you have back pains or have trouble sleeping. Ooh, speaking of, i've been needing a new one for the last couple years

48 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Leave it to our Casey to ask the bullet biting questions we all think but dont ever say out loud.. 😅😅😅😅 Way to go Casey you are at Bo$$ Status now 

Andy Samberg Boss GIF by reactionseditor

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Lucky new mattress.

It would probably love telling all its' mattress friends about the fatty who is sleeping on it. 

You should give it a talking to letting it know how you plan to gain and notice.

Did you have fun buying at the mattress store or did you buy something online?

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Please tell me that I am not the only one who is completely obsessed with how fat my face looks in this pic.. 

This was after a wicked good stuffing.. pizza, pasta, ravioli, bread sticks ... ugh hog heaven!

E4D590E3-1482-41B8-87D1-0B41737C22A3.jpeg.f4c3cd98e95c7a2352f8c4c500f894dc.jpg

Your face does look very fat. Sexy fat.  Would love to see those thighs get bigger.