Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Goodness Gracious! Your FAT Breasts have gotten E-fuck'n-Normous! They are absolutely monstrous and intimidating. You remember how it felt to see other big busty girls casually showing off when you had pathetic little boobs. That's how most girls feel when they look at you now with those healthy fatties bouncing around. Half self-conscious and half turned on. Envious and appreciative of your ample blessings. 
2106513053_1_0_GIF_15.thumb.GIF.697984b1242797fa04030785743db142.GIF

Guest Marshall7

You are endlessly beautiful and greedy, Love! Thank you for this sexy gorgeous new clip! Can't wait to watch and review! 🥰 I may even buy it multiple times since it's so low hehe ;)

• Curvage Model

I filled my big huge belly up SO big tonight ❤️ Donuts, pizzas, chinese food... now i'm sitting down to do some grading while slurping a big thick creamy fattening pitcher of WG shake. Candice comes back Sunday and I want my gut to be MASSSSSIVE. I'm going to spend my entire day in bed tomorrow being the lazy hog that I am

Guest Marshall7

Yes, Baby! Fill it up more and more! More donuts! More heavy cream! More pizza! So much more! Then Candice and you will play all day long with your giant ball of lard! It will be the sexiest thing Curvage will ever have seen and you will be the most beautiful woman anyone have witnessed! 😍

Casey, I can't stop watching your latest clip! Your giant gut is so fucking hypnotic and beautiful. I want to rub it and make it so much bigger! 😈 You definitely should keep making these belly play clips, especially as your gut continues to expand!

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I filled my big huge belly up SO big tonight ❤️ Donuts, pizzas, chinese food... now i'm sitting down to do some grading while slurping a big thick creamy fattening pitcher of WG shake. Candice comes back Sunday and I want my gut to be MASSSSSIVE. I'm going to spend my entire day in bed tomorrow being the lazy hog that I am

Do those shakes come in different flavors? Also, how many of those can you put away??

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Do those shakes come in different flavors? Also, how many of those can you put away??

They taste like whatever flavor of a Ben & Jerry's pint I mix into it!  So yummy. It varies each time depending on how much I eat it before and what I have on hand to mix into it. But usually a pitcher is easy to pour down my greedy throat ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

They taste like whatever flavor of a Ben & Jerry's pint I mix into it!  So yummy. It varies each time depending on how much I eat it before and what I have on hand to mix into it. But usually a pitcher is easy to pour down my greedy throat ❤️ 

Ah, okay. And I'm guessing they're REALLY effective, huh lol? 😉

• Curvage Model

Holy fuck I’ve BLOWN up 😍😍 tell me what a fat greedy girl I’ve transformed into. I can’t believe I was EVER that tiny!  

From salads and working out excessively

94B00B36-722E-4F17-AAAE-00C6C5B89435.thumb.jpeg.2f17255abda7c5973e7ee631f762ad96.jpeg

To a shameless greedy pig who is addicted to gorging 

8D03EA75-D5E1-41FF-8B75-1A11465EEDA9.thumb.jpeg.b81b760b09a2cacd17f98ad46ebeb7e1.jpeg

There’s no turning back now 😍

D08B2A19-C030-4538-A207-43A427C050C8.thumb.jpeg.942436fead761451c1146d39183d5c4a.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

Oh my gawwwd! The tiny cute athletic skinny babe turned into a monster hog!! Casey, you're NEVER getting that beach body back! Even if you wanted to or tried, that tiny physical physique is completely out of reach! No Sports Illustrated for you! No salads, gyms or running for this hog! This piggy only belongs in bed with a funnel hose hooked up to her fat piggy face! The only movement she will be allowed to perform is rolling from side to side and feeling her ever-increasing flab pile up hour after hour, day after day! At first, you were nervous about embracing this life-style - now you CRAVE it! Hours upon hours of sitting your fat-ass in your office dreaming of when you can finally lay out, feeding and stuffing. Drinking heavy cream and just ballooning! This is your new normal! But it's been this way for quite some time, hasn't it, Piggy? You've been planning this expansion all out for a couple years now and now you're starting to see the results you only dreamed of in the beginning! The truth is, every fiber of your being was designed for this - now it is time to embrace total immobility for this hog! Just feel yourself expand - no! That is not enough! You must push yourself beyond your limits day in and day out! You must drink ANOTHER shake after you've already had 4 and think you can drink no more! Just when you start to give up, I will be right there to strap you down and stuff another dozen donuts down your greedy throat! That's what you want, that's what you deserve, my obese hog!!!!! Now EAT!!!!! *stuffs another 3 donuts down your throat*

LORD HAVE MERCY🐷🥵 the amount of fat you’ve piled on is so hot and due to sheer amount of gluttonous behavior you’re constantly absorbed by! A once fit gym girl traded in that lifestyle to become a gluttonous, food addicted trophy prized hog, and is STILL looking to pack on more🤤 fuck Casey look at comparisons! You’re massive! And to think there’s no point of return, so you’re only getting biggerrrr😍 The double and triple takes people who know you do when they see you at this inflated size! They can’t believe it! God damn the work and dedication you put into your gain and feedee lifestyle is truly inspirational and I’m so beyond proud how fat you’ve made yourself! Sending lots and lots of virtual hugs, belly rubs/kisses and food!❤️

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy fuck I’ve BLOWN up 😍😍 tell me what a fat greedy girl I’ve transformed into. I can’t believe I was EVER that tiny!  

From salads and working out excessively

94B00B36-722E-4F17-AAAE-00C6C5B89435.thumb.jpeg.2f17255abda7c5973e7ee631f762ad96.jpeg

To a shameless greedy pig who is addicted to gorging 

8D03EA75-D5E1-41FF-8B75-1A11465EEDA9.thumb.jpeg.b81b760b09a2cacd17f98ad46ebeb7e1.jpeg

There’s no turning back now 😍

D08B2A19-C030-4538-A207-43A427C050C8.thumb.jpeg.942436fead761451c1146d39183d5c4a.jpeg

I’m speechless 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

A pig roasting in the sun 🌈

I feel so soft and fat and beautiful laying here while my landscapers cut my grass Heheheh 

884DBB79-1493-4237-9CB4-40FD286D5550.jpegF1D60B83-7244-4775-9B91-2CAB86DD04BC.jpeg

Web MD says mowing the lawn is about 250-350 calories per hour. So, an average of 300 per hour x 2? landscapers is 600 calories an hour. Works out to the equivalent of a dozen Dominoes Garlic knots for every hour they toil for you while you sit all fat and beautiful. They know you were out there just to show off your sexy fat in front of them. And I guarantee you they talked about fucking you the moment they left. Guaranteed. The one guy would open up about it, but only halfway by saying something like: "Would you hit that fat ass?" The next guy won't hesitate to answer: "Aw Hell Yes!"
"Yeah, me too. Totally. I'd fuck the fat right off that pig." 
/ You are devastatingly lovely in these photos dear. 

Guest Marshall7

Casey! You are so immensely big and beautiful! I really can never not stare at that bulging belly! You are such a dream, my Love!

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I can’t stop. I can’t fucking stop growing 😍

14468BD3-32E7-4AA2-BB7A-06BCD4BF19CF.jpeg9EC07655-66D0-45AA-B6C9-C2B4A10033AC.jpeg

Stunning. In the history of all humanity very few men have been treated to the exquisite presentation of sexual preparedness that you gave the lads today. Most men live there entire lives never laying eyes on anything remotely as beautiful. They know how fortunate they have been. They will never forget this. Never. They will fantasize about you on this day while they are fucking their girlfriends and wives. And SHE will fuckin' Love it. "Oh Charlie! What has gotten into you? My big man is really going hard tonight. Mommy likey"