Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest daleanator
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

5 days till our fat sexy asses are back together and I can’t believe I forgot to post this set! Your suggestions were SO helpful last night, give us more 😍😍😍

95C28698-D490-4411-A7FA-C0F601C80FC0.jpeg

Outgrown clothes?

Guest Marshall7

image.thumb.png.feb41d3d5ccc3845fa13e8a7cd118f52.png

Let's talk about the back fat....the smiles....the hair....the gut! Casey, every day you take my breath away. Your beauty and gluttony know no bounds! You are too much for mere words and utterly so adorable! ❤️ Can't wait to see what more you two cum up with!

28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

5 days till our fat sexy asses are back together and I can’t believe I forgot to post this set! Your suggestions were SO helpful last night, give us more 😍😍😍

1A6A09A7-C9E5-4ED3-80F5-48B54611C0F0.jpeg

Both these girls know exactly how hard they SLAY. Look at them. So plump and HAPPY. They are filled to the brim with prideful and gleeful Joy. So darn proud of themselves for developing such magnificent and impactful figures. While most girls are a bit apprehensive to have their bodies exposed, these two desire to be presented to as many eyes as possible. They fully expect viewers to actually reach sexual climax just viewing a simple photograph of themselves. Neither is whatsoever intimidated by the powerful sensual presence of the other. Even where their figures differ, they rejoice in the spectacular development of the other. Inspiring each other. Seeing their own beauty through the eyes and appreciation of the other. Never questioning how devastatingly turned on we are, how lucky we are that they have found each other. And yes, they will build upon this strength. They directly translate the power of their beauty into ever more nutrients to further their own developments. Their physical Beauty earns and provides for its own enhancement. Like a fuckin' snowball growing more and more powerful. Unstoppable. 

16 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

image.thumb.png.feb41d3d5ccc3845fa13e8a7cd118f52.png

Let's talk about the back fat....the smiles....the hair....the gut! Casey, every day you take my breath away. Your beauty and gluttony know no bounds! You are too much for mere words and utterly so adorable! ❤️ Can't wait to see what more you two cum up with!

hehe, Marshall and I highlighted the same photo to dwell and wax upon. It's those meaningful smiles and all they represent. 

Guest ChubbyPrince
13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Dammit, those Bruins made me stress eat again 😏😋

(sorry for the red, doing a lil red light therapy before bed)

A01CF2A1-4DC9-4C63-B8F7-08811A302839.jpeg

FD849462-3563-4D78-AA8D-A9358692E57A.jpeg

911DFF20-C481-4B04-8798-A9F05C2A5830.jpeg

So that’s why they call it apple shaped!

• Curvage Model

It's almost unbelievable at times quite how much my life has changed. Simple, previously thoughtless actions now require so much thought due to my immensity.

For example, typically - every few months I do a lingerie restock to keep you horny babes interested. However, recently - those months have turned into weeks... because I outgrow everything so fast. 

Additionally, it is getting harder and harder to shop for myself. Not a lot of places carry cute lingerie in a 2-3x. Beyond that, I also have to be so mindful with panties to make sure my photos meet Curvage guidelines. I have such a massive gut now that if I'm not careful, it would look like I'm not wearing any (oh i know what you're thinking, what a shame ;) ).

My point is that I'm fucking huge. I'm so huge that I'm outgrowing all my favorite brands. I've officially outgrown my favorite brand of scrubs entirely, they are not plus friendly. Jeans are becoming harder and I have to have them custom tailored because my size is so big due to my big belly but the legs/length is too big because I'm a nugget. 

I'm so turned on by all of this. Any normal person would know to stop, or at the very least slow down. But I can't do that. I'm not capable. 

I keep bring that food to my mouth and feeling it go down my greedy pig throat because this is my life. 

This is my fate.

We did this to me. We cultured me to be completely compelled and controlled by food.. by fullness. By the reactions of others. Feeling my body just weakened and expand as days go on. 

I'm a fucking glutton. A hog. A cow for you to breed. 

You can tie me up but there's no point, it's not like I'd be moving anyway. No mountain of food is big enough. 

Just keep feeding me. Keep growing me. Keep filling me. 

I want more. I need more. May's gains were so beyond successful that I've decided to continue further into June. We are just getting started. 

Guest Marshall7

Honestly, you make this journey so much fun to be on with you, Love. Watching you grow and reading and listening to you talk about it from your greedy fat perspective is such a turn-on! Such a talented sweet amazing beauty! So thankful you choose to share it with the world and you're so proud and open with it! So happy to hear you are continuing the crazy gain train and not slowing down at all! I would never expect anything less from you! Now LETS GROOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! 😍

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Filling in my June calendar for the month and just realized I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. Oh shit....🐷

Fuck!!! June's gonna be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I want more. I need more. May's gains were so beyond successful that I've decided to continue further into June. We are just getting started. 

You’re damn right we are

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again..

Pour cream down my greedy gluttonous little throat until the weight of my gut pins me down and I pass out. 

Thank you :)

Yes. People must understand how urgent is your need for fattening cream. It never goes away. It only comes back stronger as Casey grows ever more beautiful. This is what we all want anyway, it's what we all deeply need. A Fatter Casey gives us all meaning. 

Guest Marshall7

I love sexy things....and sexy people....which is why I love Casey MOST! 😍 can't wait, Love! My guess is a weigh-in clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲