Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

OH. Also. My ass is getting so doughy and soft and fat and flabby. I feel big changes down there. It's just so damn wobbly. It's hard to capture in a photo, but I think my videos show it pretty well? Maybe? I dunno. But hot fuck. It's hot. My scrubs weren't fitting because of my gut before, now I handled the gut situation and now my fat ass is bursting out of them too! It's a big fat booty and I love it and I want it snuggled now plz

B14B467C-D487-4896-9A79-31090A459BDE.jpeg.3ab26d8eb09cc220a31c1cd66b9a3951.jpg

I want to bury my hard erect cock right in between your fat ass cheeks and get a nice juicy buttjob from you!❤️😍❤️ Just non-penetrative hot-dogging action! Leave your thong on, it makes everything sexier! I lay on your back as I dry hump in between your ass cheeks, and I wrap my arms around you and grab your fat belly with one hand and breasts with the other. I hump and hump and hump, until finally I shoot out loads of warm gooey cum so much all over your back of fat rolls!❤️😩🍑🍆💦😍🤤❤️

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I THINK my insomnia is letting me go to bed at a semi normal time tonight. This would be amazing (it’s almost 1:30am lol). Leave me something sweet and happy or cute or sexy or something to wake up to ❤️❤️

Tomorrow you will wake up to amazing news and you will have a fantastic amazing day full of great food and friendly co-workers, patients and acquaintances. The stress will melt away from your life as you stuff yourself and you will put on 5 pounds by the end of the day! 🥰

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I THINK my insomnia is letting me go to bed at a semi normal time tonight. This would be amazing (it’s almost 1:30am lol). Leave me something sweet and happy or cute or sexy or something to wake up to ❤️❤️

Today the food you crammed in yesterday will turn to more fat on your amazing growing body and this will continue till you are bedbound with a funnel in your mouth begging for even more

• Curvage Model

@jacksprat @TheGoldenDun @MarshallT @FASWE87 thanks guys for making me smile and/or turning me on 😍

I hope everyone is doing well wherever you May be 🖤 I ate a lot last night and obviously did the shake chug, but last night was definitely mild compared to my norm. Or atleast I thought haha. I woke up this morning soooo freaking full. I think the cake batter expanded in my belly while I slept (that’s why cake shakes are awesome). I feel like an elephant this morning just so big and bloated and heavy. I literally just had to sit in my bed for a few minutes this morning to wrap my head around it haha.

Today is going to be a GREAT day! I’m determined 💫

3926DCF9-4973-4716-9860-A497CCF871D5.jpeg

398E77EC-06AC-4391-B2E3-66EA03B836DC.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Apparently a lot of you have been enjoying me sharing more bits of my real life shenanigans with you bc I got quite a few messages asking for more. Feel free to drop some questions below and I’ll make a big post for you all! 🖤 always happy to share!! 

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

@jacksprat @TheGoldenDun @MarshallT @FASWE87 thanks guys for making me smile and/or turning me on 😍

I hope everyone is doing well wherever you May be 🖤 I ate a lot last night and obviously did the shake chug, but last night was definitely mild compared to my norm. Or atleast I thought haha. I woke up this morning soooo freaking full. I think the cake batter expanded in my belly while I slept (that’s why cake shakes are awesome). I feel like an elephant this morning just so big and bloated and heavy. I literally just had to sit in my bed for a few minutes this morning to wrap my head around it haha.

So that’s what cake shake inflations look like! It’s so super sexy❤️😍❤️I’m so glad you are feeling better!

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Manifest destiny, baby. Grab this day by the scruff of the neck and wring every last bit out of it. You deserve this great day for all the happiness you bring. Now go get it! ❤️

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey, I think you won most of the days of November! You're the Model of the Month for sure! Here's to winning ALL of December! 🥰

Awww that's super cool and exciting :) You guys have thrown me an amazing amount of support recently. Like idk what's going on and what sparked it all, but I really appreciate you guys. Thank you for always making this so fun ❤️ 

7 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

So that’s what cake shake inflations look like! It’s so super sexy❤️😍❤️I’m so glad you are feeling better!

Yesss 100%!! It is so satisfying ❤️  I do a lot of cake shake inflation

7 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’m imagining myself right now being in your gut after you swallow me whole!❤️😍❤️

Hehe it's probably a very fattening place in there

6 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Manifest destiny, baby. Grab this day by the scruff of the neck and wring every last bit out of it. You deserve this great day for all the happiness you bring. Now go get it! ❤️

Manifest destiny - I love that so much. So far I'm having an amazing day. These 10 hour work days are kinda getting old but I'm thankful for the opportunity to work regardless. Can't wait to EAT when I'm home ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Billythorgaga said:

Please please please pull a mochii Babii and get fucking massive this month!

There is actually a very special eating challenge in the works that you will all see the first segment of VERY soon ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi :) Thank you for making me feel so freaking beautiful always

C22A81FE-B596-450F-BC5B-013FADEEDA82.jpeg.7392c691eed6b91576a2d5e89b0deca8.jpg

93060D4D-28EA-416D-9C87-5427EE233FE6.jpeg.4864d9bc1d423dd6cd02588138fcae3e.jpg

B14B467C-D487-4896-9A79-31090A459BDE.jpeg.3ab26d8eb09cc220a31c1cd66b9a3951.jpg

It is so easy to make you feel beautiful....cuz you ARE ;) lols

36 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

CA2DA3A9-0AD7-4499-8740-6C48E4E700DF.jpeg.97c43511913e364bbea49736d289928d.jpg

I don’t know if I ever mentioned this but it has been on my mind for a long while since October. I have a Christmas themed video idea for you Casey!

You are one of Santa’s reindeer, a new addition to the team who just loves nothing but eating more than cookies and milk, who is told that you have to lose a lot of weight before the flight to delivery presents. But the task may not be so easy for Casey the Fat-Bellied Reindeer.😏

Guest Billythorgaga
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I thought now would be a great time to announce my 25 days of CREAM ❤️ 25 days. 25 heavy cream chugs. Who's ready? Let's grow ❤️ 

CA2DA3A9-0AD7-4499-8740-6C48E4E700DF.jpeg.97c43511913e364bbea49736d289928d.jpg

Dear diary....the ass got even fatter.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Yes, Casey! Let's see how fat we can get you by Christmas! 10, 15, 20 pounds?!!! 😍

Let's make a goal - How's 15 lbs by Christmas sound? The Cream saga does involve a weigh in on day 1 and day 25

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Pretty sure you are doing most of the heavy lifting on that front. 

This gut is so heavy....so fucking heavy. Heavier by the day, truly

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love drank for me... a full quart of heavy fat cream. 

Wow i love this SO MUCH

2 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I don’t know if I ever mentioned this but it has been on my mind for a long while since October. I have a Christmas themed video idea for you Casey!

You are one of Santa’s reindeer, a new addition to the team who just loves nothing but eating more than cookies and milk, who is told that you have to lose a lot of weight before the flight to delivery presents. But the task may not be so easy for Casey the Fat-Bellied Reindeer.😏

OMG I love this idea! I have reindeer lingerie as well!! I'll make it happen ❤️ 

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Go baby, go! 😍

If you insist ;) You know how easily enabled I am hehe

1 hour ago, grateful said:

How much each day?   Curious FA wants to know!!  😍

I was FINALLY able to find a grocery store with quarts, recently I've only been able to find the little pints. So we will be doing a quart a day. If I can't find them tho after I run out of these first few I'll do 2 pints to keep it consistent

3 minutes ago, Billythorgaga said:

Dear diary....the ass got even fatter.

Dear you, indeed it did ;)