Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Update:  Today I wrapped up 10 years school and presented my dissertation. I haven't posted about it much over this past year, because it's been a bit of a blur and in all honestly I regret my choice to pursue this last degree.... but for the past year I was working towards a PhD. It's not quite as exciting as my first doctorate and I fucking HATE research but it was a necessary step for me. I genuinely do plan on getting a LOT fatter and fully realize that someday I'll need to transition to career that allows me to be more sedentary, so the PhD was needed for that natural progression from clinical care to academia.

Tonight it all came to an end. For my entire adult life, I've never not been in school. It's a really surreal feeling for me to actually be DONE. I've never known an adult life without writing papers at all hours of the night after work, working multiple jobs to make tuition payments, and missing out on events with friends/family because the workload was so insane and hard to balance with all my jobs. This is all stuff I never really talked about much here because here has always been my sweetest escape from it all. My happiest lil place during the midst of some really hard times. I don't even know what to do with myself. I don't know how to celebrate. 10 years is a long time to be that stressed. I am excited to get to know myself for the first time in my life without the constraints of being a student.

Thank you guys for waddling beside me all these years. One of the first things I did in college was start my youtube channel right from my freshman year dorm room in 2013, then once I got my first apartment in 2015/2016 I ended up on ~site that shall not be named~,  then I would come and go, enter my short lived stint with ~site that shall not be named~  during my Master's program, and then the Casey feedee dynasty (self proclaimed 😛) really began in 2019 when I was getting my first doctorate. I genuinely thought I was done with school after that, but then I realized I needed a plan B if I wanted to get as big as I've always dreamed of - so enter the PhD era that has been this past year of my life. I've gained just about 200lbs throughout this entire journey and it's been a wild ride. Very thankful for you all - you've played a big role in helping me learn to love myself, the most real and unapologetic version of myself, and helped me to live comfortably while managing a raging food addiction on top of tuition payments. My gratitude is so immense it's impossible to find the words.

Anyways, I'm taking the night to really soak this feeling in. I have no idea how to celebrate.. all I know is that I feel so happy. I'm excited for more time doing all the things I love - eating, hunting, working, and living. 💖💕💖

THAT IS A MASSIVE UNDERTAKING!

Can’t say congratulations enough! I hope you can take some time to celebrate and relax I am amazed how much you have on your plate (pun intended) and handle it gracefully!

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Update:  Today I wrapped up 10 years school and presented my dissertation. I haven't posted about it much over this past year, because it's been a bit of a blur and in all honestly I regret my choice to pursue this last degree.... but for the past year I was working towards a PhD. It's not quite as exciting as my first doctorate and I fucking HATE research but it was a necessary step for me. I genuinely do plan on getting a LOT fatter and fully realize that someday I'll need to transition to career that allows me to be more sedentary, so the PhD was needed for that natural progression from clinical care to academia.

Tonight it all came to an end. For my entire adult life, I've never not been in school. It's a really surreal feeling for me to actually be DONE. I've never known an adult life without writing papers at all hours of the night after work, working multiple jobs to make tuition payments, and missing out on events with friends/family because the workload was so insane and hard to balance with all my jobs. This is all stuff I never really talked about much here because here has always been my sweetest escape from it all. My happiest lil place during the midst of some really hard times. I don't even know what to do with myself. I don't know how to celebrate. 10 years is a long time to be that stressed. I am excited to get to know myself for the first time in my life without the constraints of being a student.

Thank you guys for waddling beside me all these years. One of the first things I did in college was start my youtube channel right from my freshman year dorm room in 2013, then once I got my first apartment in 2015/2016 I ended up on ~site that shall not be named~,  then I would come and go, enter my short lived stint with ~site that shall not be named~  during my Master's program, and then the Casey feedee dynasty (self proclaimed 😛) really began in 2019 when I was getting my first doctorate. I genuinely thought I was done with school after that, but then I realized I needed a plan B if I wanted to get as big as I've always dreamed of - so enter the PhD era that has been this past year of my life. I've gained just about 200lbs throughout this entire journey and it's been a wild ride. Very thankful for you all - you've played a big role in helping me learn to love myself, the most real and unapologetic version of myself, and helped me to live comfortably while managing a raging food addiction on top of tuition payments. My gratitude is so immense it's impossible to find the words.

Anyways, I'm taking the night to really soak this feeling in. I have no idea how to celebrate.. all I know is that I feel so happy. I'm excited for more time doing all the things I love - eating, hunting, working, and living. 💖💕💖

Congratulations Congrats GIF

Guest Naughty Belly Lover
14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Congratulations, Casey! It must be such a relief to complete this chapter of your life. Now is the time to take a well-earned rest ... and of course fill up on delicious food to make your beautiful belly even bigger and sexier!

On 11/27/2023 at 5:26 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I think it might be safe to say that I've put on a few lbs over the years... can't wait to share my plans for what's coming next for this growing lil bod 🥵 any guesses? 

Pastel Watercolor Art Quote Google Classroom Header.png

Being a fattie looks so natural on you.

I bet there are guys you knew when you were thin that wished you would get fat.

Just think all those years of fat shaming you missed. You have become the piggy you were always meant to be.

On 11/28/2023 at 11:39 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Congratulations! That is such an awesome achievement, and I'm sure well worth the struggle. :) 

41 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys for the sweet congratulations 🩷 although I’ve been sick with an awful cold, I’ve been celebrating like crazy. Last night I went to an all you can eat pizza place and was bursting out of my jeans by the end!

IMG_5904.jpeg

You have the most beautiful smile on a bbw I ever saw. I hope you feel better soon Casey 💜💜💜💜 

the mask GIF

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys for the sweet congratulations 🩷 although I’ve been sick with an awful cold, I’ve been celebrating like crazy. Last night I went to an all you can eat pizza place and was bursting out of my jeans by the end!

IMG_5904.jpeg

From the look on your face it looks like you were about to slip in to a blissful food coma. 

I hope you feel better soon.

Also, that muffin top of yours looks absolutely stunning.

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_5904.jpeg

Your upper belly is so round, your jeans were so close to explode ! 😍

Guest Naughty Belly Lover
On 12/3/2023 at 1:19 PM, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_5904.jpeg

And how many pizzas did you fit into that gut, if you don't mind me asking? 🙂 Were any people staring in awe at the beautiful lady feeding herself slice after slice until her belly was as bloated as could be?

On 12/4/2023 at 5:19 AM, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_5904.jpeg

Those jeans are not long for this world. But what a way to go - destroyed by belly of destiny! ❤️

On 12/3/2023 at 9:19 PM, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_5904.jpeg

I love this. You’re really starting to grow even more, which is incredible news!