Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I can't even stand for too long lately without getting out of breath 🙈🙈 

I'm in the process of ordering a few new pieces of furniture for my office and the rep was trying to convince me to go with a standing guest for my office.... hell NO thank you. 

Anyways, here's 2 of my recent favorite pics 🖤

Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 12.01.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 12.01.53 AM.png

Sounds like that sales rep needs to improve their intuition with their customers. Someone like you deserves to be off her feet and waited on constantly for any future wants and needs.

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm in the process of ordering a few new pieces of furniture for my office and the rep was trying to convince me to go with a standing guest for my office.... hell NO thank you. 

God Casey is it not illegal to be this Hot ?  You keep blowing us all away with each update ! 

jim carrey GIF

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Too much beauty to stand for too long 😍 Your belly is getting heavier and heavier ! 🥵

On 10/25/2023 at 5:07 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Absolutely stunning 🔥😍

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Heading back to Florida to escape the construction nightmare that I'm living in currently - can't wait to see my fat besties ❤️ Any requests/ideas for me & Nadya!? I'll be with Ivy too!

You and @Nadya smothering each other with your bellies. All fours and drown in each others in hanging fat. 😍 Please and thankyou.

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Heading back to Florida to escape the construction nightmare that I'm living in currently - can't wait to see my fat besties ❤️ Any requests/ideas for me & Nadya!? I'll be with Ivy too!

No requests bc pretty much everything you make is so hot. Just hope you have another great trip to Florida with your friends.