My girlfriend started to gain weight on purpose

• 5 weeks later...

Hello! It's been a while again. I took a little break from the internet. Everything's going fine here. She weighed herself yesterday and she was 92.4kg/203.7 pounds. So she's actually gaining weight faster than ever before 😍 I'm gonna post some pics later today or if I'm lazy, I'll do it tomorrow. 

On 6/28/2019 at 11:17 PM, Monkey said:

Shes looking great at 200 pounds, loving that round belly of hers. How does she feel being so heavy now?

On 6/28/2019 at 11:29 PM, DailyDose said:

Congratulations! I love how she is filling out all over, she looks heavy and must be quite a glutton now :D I love these milestones! Thank you for showing all this how does she feel?

I've kinda answered these questions before so I have some more detailed answers earlier in this thread I think. But anyway, she's definitely not unhappy about the weight gain. She seems a little bit excited about it and definitely enjoys my attention. She does think that women in all sizes are beautiful and she seemed to be a bit unhappy how she looked before. Even though she's not into gaining per se I feel like the overall change in her looks has been positive for her. She also really enjoys that I bring her a lot of ice cream, coke and cookies and buy her take out food 😂

You’ve spoiled us once again. What a phenomenal gain this is. The picture of the red body stocking blew my mind. This really shows the enormous curve of her belly. Imagine if you had an earlier version with a flat stomach.
I know this sounds like it’s never enough but I was wondering if you have pictures of her back, ass and legs? I can imagine she has some nice rolls, wide cheeks and cellulite to show too. Just asking for a friend [emoji1787]

Man I just can't get over how similar she looks to my wife. They both have chunky bellies, thick thighs, and a smaller chest in comparison. Your girl is like seeing my wife 20 pounds from now, and it looks damn good! Does your girl's belly swell up a lot bigger after she stuffs herself?

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone! I know CC has been missing in action for a while, so I decided to snoop around my computer to see if there's any photos lost to time

I think I found this offsite, pre-Curvage, but it was too hot to be left behind. I also took the 5 seconds to properly censor it 🙂

hidden-post.png

She has a great "starter shape" in preparation for a sexys weight gain.  And I love that double chin!   My own preferences are for spectacular weight gains, so I should ask:  QUESTIONS - How much weight do you want her to gain and what makes you say that much ?

6 hours ago, rotwang said:

She has a great "starter shape" in preparation for a sexys weight gain.  And I love that double chin!   My own preferences are for spectacular weight gains, so I should ask:  QUESTIONS - How much weight do you want her to gain and what makes you say that much ?

If I remember correctly, CC said that she was planning to be at least 210 pounds, and then see what happens afterwards

On 10/26/2020 at 8:04 PM, SeveredSkeleto said:

Hello everyone! I know CC has been missing in action for a while, so I decided to snoop around my computer to see if there's any photos lost to time

I think I found this offsite, pre-Curvage, but it was too hot to be left behind. I also took the 5 seconds to properly censor it 🙂

hidden-post.png

Where did you found this?