Hi I'm new [emoji847]

Guest Influx

I mean, if you want to do sporty stuff in said top, that'd make a good video, lol.

Either way, suuuuuuper cute!

• Curvage Model

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! As I sit here editing a video for tomorrow, I thought I'd  share some pictures from the party I threw my friend yesterday! The theme was Dirty 30s so we all wore kinky lingerie type outfits and as I was trying things on...NOTHING FIT! Guess I need to buy more lingerie!! 

Hope you like these pictures of me in a dress I had to squeeze into! 😘

received_846107112391832.jpeg

20190406_180310.jpg

20190406_180335.jpg

Guest Bd1234
2 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! As I sit here editing a video for tomorrow, I thought I'd  share some pictures from the party I threw my friend yesterday! The theme was Dirty 30s so we all wore kinky lingerie type outfits and as I was trying things on...NOTHING FIT! Guess I need to buy more lingerie!! 

received_846107112391832.jpeg  2   64.81 kB

Looking gorgeous! Have you noticed any added pounds from the "Curvage Effect" 🙂

10 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

received_846107112391832.jpeg  9   64.81 kB

20190406_180310.jpg  14   48.43 kB

20190406_180335.jpg  9   72.1 kB

Looks like it all fit perfectly to me! 😉

do you have a weight update at all for us? 😬

Guest Influx

That looks great on you! It looks really classic, definitely calls back to the vintage stuff.

There was somewhat an acceptance of curves back then, high-waisted stuff to accentuate the hips and breasts. And you just have this sharp, gorgeous, true 'classic beauty' face. That's a look you might enjoy as you gain :)

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Influx said:

That looks great on you! It looks really classic, definitely calls back to the vintage stuff.

There was somewhat an acceptance of curves back then, high-waisted stuff to accentuate the hips and breasts. And you just have this sharp, gorgeous, true 'classic beauty' face. That's a look you might enjoy as you gain :)

Vintage has always been my favourite look! the 1950s especially! :) xo

Guest limit1ess

Wait does Cheeseburgerlover play WoW? Or are you just drawing a comparison between her and Jaina? Either way, bravo.