I just dont want her to lose any calories lol

Guest Gaius300
14 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

I want to make the girl on the right look skinny 😈

E3E8879E-2ACF-434A-90D6-B36A61484F2F.jpeg

Everytime I see you I say the same thing,,can’t wait to see her blow up 😆

Guest cutebelly99
1 minute ago, KittyPiggy said:

I did a workout video earlier this year! I'm sure I will film another one at some point though 😊

As much as I would like to see another. We understand it must be very tiring for you to move that sexy body around in a workout

• Curvage Model
Just now, cutebelly99 said:

As much as I would like to see another. We understand it must be very tiring for you to move that sexy body around in a workout

Getting dressed for me is now considered a workout so anything more strenuous than that will be seriously tiring! 🐷

19 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

This is how a growing girl should really eat 🐷😉

Today is going to be a great day 😁

200619.PNG

IMG_0188.JPG

When I look at your first meal of the day landing  on 2705 kcal and mine is 210 kcal I thinking about the program Supersize vs Superskinny where none of us could keeå the others diet :P

Guest DailyDose

You're unbelievable I have never seen anyone, man or woman with your appetite before! Speechless once again :o amazing 

Guest DailyDose

Miss Kitty, whenever you get a chance I would be delighted to read anything from you like your personal ideal of how big you imagine being, especially when you're in a gluttonous ecstasy while eating. Do you ever try to imagine how heavy you want to be in the futire? You have occasionally mentioned doubling your size etc. but how much of that fantasy do you firmly visualize and desire? Basically, more of your excellent writing would be great. :D

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, DailyDose said:

Miss Kitty, whenever you get a chance I would be delighted to read anything from you like your personal ideal of how big you imagine being, especially when you're in a gluttonous ecstasy while eating. Do you ever try to imagine how heavy you want to be in the futire? You have occasionally mentioned doubling your size etc. but how much of that fantasy do you firmly visualize and desire? Basically, more of your excellent writing would be great. :D

I will be sure to post more on this in the near future! ☺️ Thank you for your lovely comments about my writing ♥️

For those that enjoy the text posts, would you prefer I start doing blog posts or are you happy with the short snippets I post on my forum? Or you don't care where they go? 😂