Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

The show is called Ashghal Shaqa (اشغال شقة). It was released in Ramadan 2024. Not sure if the other episodes have WG plots.

https://shahid.mbc.net/en/player/episodes/Ashghal-Shaqa-season-1-episode-4/id-1018662

Sorry for lack of good screenshots. Only managed to get the link above after thoroughly searching.

Here is the instagram profile of the lead actress who donned the fat suit if you guys are interested in BTS.

https://www.instagram.com/asmaa_galal/?hl=en

1 hour ago, Dark Matter said:

The show is called Ashghal Shaqa (اشغال شقة). It was released in Ramadan 2024. Not sure if the other episodes have WG plots.

https://shahid.mbc.net/en/player/episodes/Ashghal-Shaqa-season-1-episode-4/id-1018662

Sorry for lack of good screenshots. Only managed to get the link above after thoroughly searching.

Here is the instagram profile of the lead actress who donned the fat suit if you guys are interested in BTS.

https://www.instagram.com/asmaa_galal/?hl=en

So the new season of Totally Spies is announced for May 15th. I wonder if maybe we have a rule that if the new season isn't sexy or gives us a Passion Patties 2.0, we don't let this board become constant moaning about the new season. Like complaining about the designs not being sexy, not fetishy plots, no focus on the girls assets, etc. The new showrunners and writers are doing their best to make a good show. Their job isn't to pander to our fetishes. Even if it isn't sexy, I still want to watch to see what they do with it. I don't watch shows for fetish material, just to enjoy the story. Even if it doesn't have WG moments. Can we agree to this, if new season doesn't give us Passion Patties 2.0, no insults, no swears, no death threats on this board to the new show runners and writers, no using swears to insult them, etc.? 

6 hours ago, Drytuner said:

Or maybe if we don't like what we see, we change the channel and don't watch the new season.

How about some of us can watch it if we like it despite lacking a Passion Patties 2.0 and if others don't want to watch because it lacks that, they don't watch it. Can't we watch something even if it lacks BBWs and WG? I watch a lot of animation even if it lacks BBWs and WG. Can't some of us enjoy the story of the new season? Not saying everyone will like it, some of us will and some of us won't. That's all I saying. 

I was curious about the direction it'll take because more and more kids shows go for serialized storytelling. For things to grow, change and develop as time goes on. How heroes and villains change over the course of the story. Maybe this is part of why WG plots happen less and less, because that means we can't have episodes where characters morph for a bit and then transform back, they need to acknowledge past events in episodes. So having plots where characters gain weight, become muscular, or giant or small doesn't fit this. Or maybe they decide to have these plots again or have a BBW character. 

All we can do is watch it when it comes out and see where it goes. I just want to avoid this board being rage and hatred for the new season. Just a simple no passion patties 2.0 is all we need.

4 minutes ago, nebutori said:

How about some of us can watch it if we like it despite lacking a Passion Patties 2.0 and if others don't want to watch because it lacks that, they don't watch it. Can't we watch something even if it lacks BBWs and WG? I watch a lot of animation even if it lacks BBWs and WG. Can't some of us enjoy the story of the new season? Not saying everyone will like it, some of us will and some of us won't. That's all I saying. 

I was curious about the direction it'll take because more and more kids shows go for serialized storytelling. For things to grow, change and develop as time goes on. How heroes and villains change over the course of the story. Maybe this is part of why WG plots happen less and less, because that means we can't have episodes where characters morph for a bit and then transform back, they need to acknowledge past events in episodes. So having plots where characters gain weight, become muscular, or giant or small doesn't fit this. Or maybe they decide to have these plots again or have a BBW character. 

All we can do is watch it when it comes out and see where it goes. I just want to avoid this board being rage and hatred for the new season. Just a simple no passion patties 2.0 is all we need.

I just proposed a peaceful choice. If the people don't like what they see and don't get what they want, the can change the channel. 

I do watch some anime or series with no weight gain plot in it.

5 hours ago, Drytuner said:

I just proposed a peaceful choice. If the people don't like what they see and don't get what they want, the can change the channel. 

I do watch some anime or series with no weight gain plot in it.

I guess what you said sounded like no one here should like it unless it has WG. I just wondered if some of us could like it even if it doesn't have WG and others tune out entirely. I do expect complexity for some to like it, some to hate it and some mixed about the new season. I just expect pushback because this is what X-Men '97 got with Rogue's redesign and if the new season will just have angry fans complain about it 

16 minutes ago, nebutori said:

I guess what you said sounded like no one here should like it unless it has WG. I just wondered if some of us could like it even if it doesn't have WG and others tune out entirely. I do expect complexity for some to like it, some to hate it and some mixed about the new season. I just expect pushback because this is what X-Men '97 got with Rogue's redesign and if the new season will just have angry fans complain about it 

My point is : 

I will watch the new season, and I hope a lot of people will watch it. 

But if some don't like what they see, instead of complaining until infinity, maybe they can just change the channel.

We're on the same page

5 minutes ago, Drytuner said:

My point is : 

I will watch the new season, and I hope a lot of people will watch it. 

But if some don't like what they see, instead of complaining until infinity, maybe they can just change the channel.

We're on the same page

Sorry I understand, here's to watching it and see how it plays out. 

On 4/23/2024 at 5:11 AM, PrinceForFlabby said:

Kinda offtopic, but I hope that this new adaptation of 100 years of solitude will show us the SSBBW competitive eater, Camilla Sagastume, the Elephant, whos got a minor role in the books 

https://youtu.be/vG45GfgD2JU?si=Yu_HZ_wof2d81g2E

Got the book in my To Be Read pile, I didn't not know this as I got the book because it's considered one of the must-read books of the 20th Century.  Thanks for the heads up.

On 4/26/2024 at 8:19 PM, Inga Bittersweet said:

Baby Reindeer poped up on Netflix. It's about a fat woman who stalks a comedian at a bar. I have it on my watchlist.

MV5BZmQ0NDE5NjYtMGU4OS00NGMwLWJmOGYtZjVmYTFhMzA3ZGQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc5ODIzMw@@._V1_.jpg

240423-baby-reindeer-Richard-Gadd-as-Donny-Jessica-Gunning-as-Martha-netflix-ac-522p-9299f0.jpg

baby-reindeer-661fa221a9b8a.jpg

baby-reindeer-mc-martha-mc-240422-03-copy-488faa.webp

Apparently some woman who claims to be the inspiration for Martha is planning to sue. From what I read, this looks to be a nonsensical suit that's likely to be thrown out. Woman claims to be a lawyer from Scotland. 

On 4/27/2024 at 9:48 AM, Gerry7 said:

The actress is Jessica Gunning

She’s also in Steven Merchant’s comedy drama ‘The Outlaws’ as well as a crime thriller called ‘What Remains’. In the latter she has a relatively small part but there is a short sequence of her in lingerie.