Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Since this thread is deader than the undertaker’s wwe career and has posts being posted that have already been published 3 times, are there any scenes in movies or tv shows where there isn’t necessarily a weight gain but one person comments on another girls weight? (Modern family Claire to gloria when gloaria reveals her pregnancy) 

1 hour ago, Jit Tit said:

Since this thread is deader than the undertaker’s wwe career and has posts being posted that have already been published 3 times, are there any scenes in movies or tv shows where there isn’t necessarily a weight gain but one person comments on another girls weight? (Modern family Claire to gloria when gloaria reveals her pregnancy) 

I think the problem is also at the source, the way the media has dealt with weight gain over the years is mostly negative, the characters rarely or almost never gain weight have been treated with respect and the characters themselves, with rare exceptions, they lost weight between episodes. In this moment in history the media want to avoid giving a negative impression about weight, so they avoid putting references as much as possible. Of course it depends on the cases, in Spain for example they keep proposing episodes of weight gain as well as in other countries but they are mostly difficult to find if you don't know the way they speak. but I think that by now many pearls can only be found on youtube. from independent producers. sorry for the long monologue. sorry for my english, google translate sucks.

1 hour ago, Jit Tit said:

I get what you’re saying but to be honest there are no good weight gains really anymore and I think we should be posting old stuff that hasn’t been posted in awhile because it’s the best stuff out there like the gymnast weight gain is great

10 minutes ago, ChubbyGomez said:

I get what you’re saying but to be honest there are no good weight gains really anymore and I think we should be posting old stuff that hasn’t been posted in awhile because it’s the best stuff out there like the gymnast weight gain is great

Not one person in this thread wants to see recycled stuff pimp 

4 minutes ago, jd6013 said:

Not a weight gain scene, but the first episode of the new season of Black Mirror has a scene where Annie Murphy aggressively devours 4 cheeseburgers. 😍

It’s pretty short but I definitely enjoyed it! 

Season 6, Episode 1 at 33:25  

This is exactly what I’m talking about! All the weight gain scenes ever are already in this thread. But if we can add stuff like this into the thread it adds a revamp feel. 

The "weight gain" needs to make a serious comeback to TV and more often. Maybe not even played for laughs or "character magically loses it all at the end of the episode"  either. Think outside the box. We're in a body positivity Era. Make the gain permanent or an romance arc involving a FA that isn't in a negative or circus freak light. 

23 minutes ago, ChubbyGomez said:

Sorry I’d rather see old amazing stuff that I haven’t seen in awhile or even forgotten about than nothing and if there is a brand new great weight gain I’d love to see it too

That’s what the thread is for. Going through and seeing old stuff. No one wants to click this page and get their hopes up for a new clip just for it to be the same scene that was posted in 2018 3 different times horndog.

4 hours ago, Jit Tit said:

That’s what the thread is for. Going through and seeing old stuff. No one wants to click this page and get their hopes up for a new clip just for it to be the same scene that was posted in 2018 3 different times horndog.

Are you just ignoring the massive amount of link rot in the older pages? Also it's over 100 pages, nobody's got time to be going through that much for one scene, horndog.