Candi says hi

• 1 month later...

It's always so hot to see a woman gain like you have. Instead of everything just blending together into one big ball of blubber, you've somehow managed to supersize your beautifully proportioned body. Your womanly figure is stands out more than ever, but now it's accented by HUGE boobs, a belly that looks like you swallowed a watermelon whole, and a big ol booty that would make Kim Kardashian jealous. Great job Candi, hope you're enjoying every pound!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

! First Batch Of Sarahah Questions !

What's the biggest change you noticed from losing weight to gaining it all back? Do you like being fat more after losing weight? - The biggest change probably is that literally none of my clothing fits me at all like to the point it is trash because it wont even fit over my body lol. But I do like being bigger and I love eating so it works out for me lol

Thought experiment: You have to spend the rest of your life at either 120 lbs or 500 lbs. Which do you pick? - Honestly I would hate to be either of those sizes but probably 120 lbs because as much as I love being fat I think at 500 lbs I wouldn’t be able to do normal things like cleaning and stuff that I have to get done

And as question will you be gaining purposefully ? - I have been eating extra recently to try and get bigger yes.