If my memory is well, you stand up 5" 5' , doesn't it?

So, according my both own valutations and experience, since you're fluctuate around the 160s your probably wears 10-to-14 US pants size, but may still manage to might fitting into size 8 if unbuttoned. 

I spurt myself 30/34 denim size because of my naturally bulky thighs, so I think our both denim sizes aren't that different. Also, I have a friend of same height and age than you, beside when she gain a lot of weight her body distrubution tend to stock her extra flesh most into her lower body frame then breasts firstly (not at this point concerning her bust compared to yours because her post-pubescent growth spurts were unsteady, but still), also her former athletic activities doubled by her worktime pushed her both glutes & lower limbs's muscle mass to grow continually overtime: so when she weighs 150-60lbs, she may spurt Size-12 pants, even Size-14 if she wasn't so capricious.

3 hours ago, reiinapop said:

Some of my sizes are numeric, some are by the waist diameter! Here’s a little guide to help put things in perspective. Just finished filming, tbh I’m amazed at how chubby I am now :o 

You are definitely looking chubby, but I think it looks great on you! I think you where born to be a BBW, you look better now than when you where skinny and not every girl can pull that off!

I'm going to say 12 slices and size 8

Guest rocker2322003

Size 8 pant and 15 slices. Can't wait to see the results! You somehow keep stepping your gaining "Game" up ever post.

• Curvage Model

THE RESULTS ARE IN!! 

Here are some before and after pictures from yesterday's epic binge. I wanna tell you guys how much I ate soooo bad!! Two of the slices were eaten off camera because my GoPro overheated and turned itself off -____- One winner coming in closest to the matching numbers will be private messaged and sent a download code for the tight jeans video once it's uploaded to CurvageClips! I ate so much that I felt like my stomach was legit about to explode. Next public stuffing video will be either at a chinese buffet, or going drive thru to drive thru seeing how many combos I can eat! Periactin is almost here, I can't wait to see how much that improves my appetite bc I can already eat a lot~ Also look at the pizza bulge when I'm sitting down.. god I was so full I couldn't breathe.

IMG_9018.JPG

IMG_4902.JPG

IMG_9034.JPG

IMG_9036.JPG

IMG_9042.JPG

IMG_9040.JPG

IMG_9052.JPG

Oh! This is so HOT!!!
Did you notice how many curves your body have now?

IMG_9018.JPG

Looking amazing on that outfit :wub:

homer18.gif

So much everything! Everything is getting bigger and better, that butt, those boobs, that cute belly... even a squishy soft chubby FUPA! ... *blushing* 
^_^

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, ChuckWilson said:

Preds fan? 

My buddy is! That's not my house :P  I love the preds too though, they really killed it last season. 

18 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

You are getting sexier with every single pound you are gaining.

Thank you so much!! :D@jonkroll yes he has, he loves my plump curviness! 

12 hours ago, Gabore said:

Oh! This is so HOT!!!
Did you notice how many curves your body have now?

IMG_9018.JPG

Looking amazing on that outfit :wub:

homer18.gif

So much everything! Everything is getting bigger and better, that butt, those boobs, that cute belly... even a squishy soft chubby FUPA! ... *blushing* 
^_^

yesss bigger EVERYTHING! the fupa is new to me, I love it though hehe it's so adorable and makes sex feel really cozy and squishy~

9 hours ago, nardawg831 said:

You are turning into a gross big fat pig.... You used to be so little and beautiful noe you are s greedy hog I warned you so many times...

LOL did you stumble into the wrong website? I am so much cuter now that I'm plump and curvy. My figure was so straight and poky when I was skinny T.T I was so flat chested and my butt wasn't that big (even though I thought it was ha ha). I think the extra pounds make my face look a lot cuter too, I still have high cheekbones but I have way nicer dimples now! I'm in love with the extra pounds :wub: