Wifey hates her curves, but I love them! [ Updated Comparisons with OP! ]

What a grand finale! You deserve a statute for convincing her to pose in the same outfits. I couldn't think of a better tribute to her natural beauty.

She pushed her body to new limits. The foundations are laid now. It's only a matter of time before we see her bloom again.

Is it an idea to take her measurements and having her weigh in on picture?

She wants to try to lose weight now as she reached a high of 224 and isn't really happy. We've had some nice career changes which allow us to be more free now, so we can pursue a healthier lifestyle. It the last step of her unhappyness so i'm going to support her get back down to how she was :)

My heart bleeds because just looking at her clothed drives me wild, let alone unclothed - but she can't be convinced [not that I WANT her to be for my sake, of course] so it's time to hit MyFitnesPal and the sidewalks with the dog. 

As with all foodees, its bye bye for now - but this book will more than likely remain open-ended!

She wants to try to lose weight now as she reached a high of 224 and isn't really happy. We've had some nice career changes which allow us to be more free now, so we can pursue a healthier lifestyle. It the last step of her unhappyness so i'm going to support her get back down to how she was [emoji4]
My heart bleeds because just looking at her clothed drives me wild, let alone unclothed - but she can't be convinced [not that I WANT her to be for my sake, of course] so it's time to hit MyFitnesPal and the sidewalks with the dog. 
As with all foodees, its bye bye for now - but this book will more than likely remain open-ended!

Wise words. Give her all the support that she needs and I hope she soon finds happiness again. Thanks for everything!

Guest aaaaaa87

You really love her and that is the most important thing. She was nice girl at the beginning, she is perfect and sexy woman now, but her wish must be respected.

On 3/11/2017 at 8:49 AM, beow said:

One more for you all , and probably the last as the Mrs has decided to lose weight after all. As much as she enjoys food she's really not comfortable with the extra poundage. 

It kills me but you have to respect her wishes. I hope you enjoyed the images, feel free to archive them for your own....purposes :D

IMG_6235.JPG  3,929   193.91 kB

On 6/29/2018 at 10:43 AM, beow said:

So she may be 30 pounds heavier :)

182lbs!

Foodies never stop being foodies!

0E76045F-3C00-4CD6-960B-35AC0453AEC0.jpeg  4,407  

2DFDB7D3-FB58-474A-B068-F6D4B5A02605.jpeg  4,472   94.08 kB

If this is what happens when she decides to go on a diet, then I wish you both the best of luck, and look forward to seeing the results.  😉

i totally understand the situation and i thank you guys for sharing this wonderful ride but yeah usually it comes a point when the lady says enough it was fun and i may do it again later in life but right now it is important to slow down and such. specially is she is coming from being skinny at some point in her life and even if she may never come back to that initial weight she does feel the need to lose some to regain some control on that matter. cheers and remember that you are always welcome here!

• 2 months later...