Wife's Gain over several years

13 minutes ago, bellyluvr said:

Omg I was reading through your story and its exactly what happened with my wife, and the current result is pretty much exactly the same as well. I don't know how tall your wife is, but her weight has distributed pretty much exactly the same as my wife. This is incredibly hot 🔥 😍 

She's about 5'4. Hoping that between my encouragement and her appetite we can get her to 250 by next year!

5 hours ago, TheMacallan said:

She's about 5'4. Hoping that between my encouragement and her appetite we can get her to 250 by next year!

GODSPEED Lad! You said you keep all her favorite snack around the house what worked for my wife was to bring her big snacks between each meal....a big muffin or piece of cake after breakfast, guacamole and chips before dinner, a big dessert and additional candies after dinner. It has taken a while but my wife went from 117 to 185 and couldn't' stop eating if she wanted too...and she has no desire to. I wish I could get her to the point where she is feeling the need to get fast food between meals.

21 hours ago, TheMacallan said:

Managed to catch her on the scale the other day. She's 220lbs. Looks like she's really starting to embrace her curves these days though...

4 - Copy.jpg

1 - Copy.jpg

2 - Copy.jpg

Congrats on the weigh in, and welcome to the club, my 5'4 girl also hit the 220 mark this past month and I know how amazing it feels. Here's hoping to see 240 for mine and yours before too long 👍 I really want to break that 40 bmi threshold.

Nothing like a fat wife waddling around the house 

1 hour ago, RandomTask said:

Congrats on the weigh in, and welcome to the club, my 5'4 girl also hit the 220 mark this past month and I know how amazing it feels. Here's hoping to see 240 for mine and yours before too long 👍 I really want to break that 40 bmi threshold.

Nothing like a fat wife waddling around the house 

Congrats on 220 on your girl! Its so hot knowing when I met her she was wearing like a size 2 and now she's shopping in the plus size sections and always eating sweets. Watching your skinny girlfriend turn into a fat wife has got to be one of the most erotic things for me.

• 5 weeks later...

Great thread and Beautiful wife!

Telling us how her eating habits have changed as well as difficulties she has with her heavier figure or oh so welcomed.

Does she struggle sitting up from the couch with her big Gut getting in the way? Do you ever hear her breathing heavy after minimal activity such as folding some laundered clothes etc etc.?

You are truly right….there is nothing better than a fattened wife and watching her keep gaining….other than I guess her teasing you with how Fat she continues to get!

1 hour ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Great thread and Beautiful wife!

Telling us how her eating habits have changed as well as difficulties she has with her heavier figure or oh so welcomed.

Does she struggle sitting up from the couch with her big Gut getting in the way? Do you ever hear her breathing heavy after minimal activity such as folding some laundered clothes etc etc.?

You are truly right….there is nothing better than a fattened wife and watching her keep gaining….other than I guess her teasing you with how Fat she continues to get!

She's gone from salads and things like fruit and yogurt for breakfast to burgers, tacos, and coffee drinks filled with sugar. She'll eat a whole package of bacon if she doesn't have to share. I swear her favorite breakfast is pop tarts.

As she's gotten heavier she just keeps getting lazier  she doesn't like to work or be on her feet for more than 30 min and is always on the couch watching tv or napping. She hates climbing up into my truck or her SUV. 

Any family walk doesn't last long as she complains her feet hurt or she's tired. Her belly pressed into counters and us starting to tap things. Any sort of physical activity has her puffing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...