Wife's Gain over several years

Wow, she’s really expanded in the last year! And you were right- pregnancy did make a big contribution to her gain😉.

Is she still trying to ignore her larger figure, or has she become more comfortable being a big, lazy woman? And have you been a factor in her gain- such as keeping snacks and sugary drinks in Good supply at all times? Lastly, does she know about your preference for larger women?

I’m curious because you asked how big would we like her to become. More to the point- HOW BIG would YOU like her to get? This is CURVAGE man, most of us like to ogle fat women. If we know your (and her) preferences we be might be able to give some ideas on how to get to the desirable weight.

Thanks for your posts, she is a beautifully plump woman. Here’s to the Holidays and lots of fattening food !!

9 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

Wow, she’s really expanded in the last year! And you were right- pregnancy did make a big contribution to her gain😉.

Is she still trying to ignore her larger figure, or has she become more comfortable being a big, lazy woman? And have you been a factor in her gain- such as keeping snacks and sugary drinks in Good supply at all times? Lastly, does she know about your preference for larger women?

I’m curious because you asked how big would we like her to become. More to the point- HOW BIG would YOU like her to get? This is CURVAGE man, most of us like to ogle fat women. If we know your (and her) preferences we be might be able to give some ideas on how to get to the desirable weight.

Thanks for your posts, she is a beautifully plump woman. Here’s to the Holidays and lots of fattening food !!

I think that she's somewhere in-between. She cares much less about her figure now than before the pregnant, and made a comment when we were looking for a dress to pair with one of my suits that we needed something that would look good with her belly. She still is self conscious at times though, and I'm hoping she comes around. She certainly doesn't hold back when it comes to eating whatever she wants, and doesn't take me up on my invitations to come to the gym.

I am always keep Ice-cream, cookies, chips, and other junk food around. She loves to bake and asks me if she should make this or that to which I always say yes even If I don't plan on having any. She knows I like large women, but not HOW large haha.

In an ideal world seeing her 300+ would be great.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

So I think there's no doubt that Mrs. Macallan is now a permanent fat girl. I'm always finding thrown out fast food bags, and she stuffs herself every other meal. It also Rare she doesn't let out a burb with each meal either! My Mrs. has come a long way  from tiny girlfriend to BBW wife. 

1815412463_Collage2021-03-2817_10_20.thumb.jpg.3e16ae3ba4c46deb68bb50af5944f83f.jpg

352904475_Collage2021-03-2817_15_06.thumb.jpg.c8200a1d5d4968c4767a2718b0c55d55.jpg

1368306441_Collage2021-03-2817_17_55.thumb.jpg.61f9c8271fa93ebb28683bfd624fb74f.jpg

• 3 months later...

Omg I was reading through your story and its exactly what happened with my wife, and the current result is pretty much exactly the same as well. I don't know how tall your wife is, but her weight has distributed pretty much exactly the same as my wife. This is incredibly hot 🔥 😍