Smooth

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@TheAncientOne, comparing your pics with the ones at the top of this page, I'm not sure she's much thinner now. I'm wondering if some of it has already come back. Also, I suspect Tabria is likely to rebound and maybe yo-yo diet throughout her life, at least until/unless she gives up dieting for good. She just seems like she has the kind of body that's given to some fatness.

7 hours ago, pet sounds said:

@TheAncientOne, comparing your pics with the ones at the top of this page, I'm not sure she's much thinner now. I'm wondering if some of it has already come back. Also, I suspect Tabria is likely to rebound and maybe yo-yo diet throughout her life, at least until/unless she gives up dieting for good. She just seems like she has the kind of body that's given to some fatness.

Well, in hindsight using the word "lot" was just plain wrong. She's lost some of it. I wouldn't necessarily say she's thinner but more fit for sure. I really like the soft belly look she has in those older pics but then again her waist-to.hip ratio is IMHO way better in the more recent ones.

Personally I don't wish her to give up dieting for good because to me she is absolutely perfect as she is.

19 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

she is not losing weight really, this girl is thick hot and beautiful. but she does goes through -stronger- phases... which hopefully will be followed by softer and curvier

Yeah, the balance between fit and fat varies but her weight probably doesn't change too much. To me she's just deadly gorgeous no matter how this balance shifts.

• 3 weeks later...