Margot Robbie slight weight gain?

topofthecharts

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/7/2023 at 10:38 AM, yessirhottie said:

she actually has a big belly. Shes stuffed in there and her tits are popping out the top

Not anymore . These pics are definitely from an older movie back when she was younger and heavier . Look at how full her face is. Her face doesn’t look that way anymore. She has a much skinnier face now and a leaner figure . The Barbie movie is how she looks currently 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest They keep getting fatter
10 hours ago, Fan21 said:

She looked far better when she was curvier at the beginning of her career (such as in the Wolf of Wall Street). Hope she returns to these looks soon. I think a bit more weight would do her good, and will keep her a lot fresher looking as she ages.

They actually had to use a body double in The Wolf Of Wall Street. Which I thought was extremely hot at the time because she was being hailed as a godddess. I love the idea that they saw the goddess' naked body and thought "Too out of shape. We better get a body double". On the other hand we missed the opportunity of witnessing Margot's "out of shape" body in all its splendor.

17 hours ago, Fan21 said:

She looked far better when she was curvier at the beginning of her career (such as in the Wolf of Wall Street). Hope she returns to these looks soon. I think a bit more weight would do her good, and will keep her a lot fresher looking as she ages.

She said she is taking a break from acting, so she won't have any restrictions on her body anymore. I think she's headed in the right direction because I've seen comments on social media of people saying that she's gained weight just since the barbie promotional tour

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...