AmateurArt Azismiss

Slowly getting back to checking my email, etc after the semester. Going for a growth spurt in June/July. *crosses fingers*

Wanted to give Curvage a heads up and a new pic of me.

My wish list is still up, but it's been really hard to keep confirming who sent which items. Lots of false claims. Henceforth, if you buy something off my wish list... I'll simply make a public video with content of my choice with the clothing item/food.

Still doing private videos and I believe I owe a few to a couple of you who helped me at the end of the semester. Don't worry. I'm getting those done now. Thank you btw. I had dipped down to 200 lbs and was really depressed about it. On my way back up. :)

As for those inquiring about my girlfriend: Yes, we're still together. However, I was losing weight from not having access to financial help. She's compromised and I'm allowed to do belly videos once more. Rejoice! I missed my own freaking videos. Haha. I would end up watching my own and yearning for more content myself.

post-32219-14513459653181_thumb.png

Guest temporary

So that's a pic at 200? We can't very well see the belly, but you don't look much smaller. You're going to be humongous at the end if the summer if you grow like you want. What's it feel like being that much lighter?

I had dipped down to 200 lbs and was really depressed about it. On my way back up. :)

And to think that once upon a time, you used to be around 180 and wouldn't believe you'd be 200 one day. And that was not even that long ago.

I would have loved to see the new AmateurArt feed the old AmateurArt until she's as round as a balloon to enjoy her growing curves. Or maybe it would have been the other way round!

I am happy (understatement of the year) you have returned. When I sent you food by then, I still could do it. And you are right, Muffinmaid is an interesting person. Other Curvage legends have updated, from our moderator Ayumi to a certain Jessica (yes this one, well through her boyfriend), and also Ally. Be sure to check new gainers here, Seleene for example.

I am sure I have forgotten some people. We had some news from Cherries from her tumblr.

There are also new writers, I remember you liked fantasy stories.

I think of November and Enumerated Bob.

I hope you will find a fair amount of new videos to your likings via our video thread.

Our old Wilan is still making rhymes, Whitney Thore came viral, the one who shan't be named and Big Cuties have both recruited new models.

A part of what happened here when we missed you.

Fingers crossed for your future belly growth.

This week should be a holiday.

Returns

AmateurArt

Jessicuh

Cherries

Updates from

PlumpPrincess

AyumiChan

That guy with that Puerto Rican gaining girlfriend

Honibunny (who's getting better)

I have a feeling one of the following may happen:

Candi returns

Kreme returns

PlumpingPenny returns

Kristen returns

PlumpBunny returns

Maybe we'll find the identity of Myspace gainer

Or some superhot celeb chick from the '90s reemerges, much fatter and still hot(ter).

With a week like this, who needs Jessica Simpson?

Also, I'm almost done with my feedee-related teleplay!

This week should be a holiday.

Returns

AmateurArt

Jessicuh

Cherries

Updates from

PlumpPrincess

AyumiChan

That guy with that Puerto Rican gaining girlfriend

Honibunny (who's getting better)

I have a feeling one of the following may happen:

Candi returns

Kreme returns

PlumpingPenny returns

Kristen returns

PlumpBunny returns

Maybe we'll find the identity of Myspace gainer

Or some superhot celeb chick from the '90s reemerges, much fatter and still hot(ter).

With a week like this, who needs Jessica Simpson?

Also, I'm almost done with my feedee-related teleplay!

AA, amazing to have you back, mind blowing as always!

plus - Jessicuh returned? I missed this?

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

I honestly couldn't tell, mostly because you're a vision of beauty with every update.

AA is an appropriate title as well, because I think I'd need a meeting and a group session just to quit you ;P