New and excited

• Curvage Model
On 27/2/2017 at 6:56 AM, henke26 said:

Do you combinate meat like ham or bacon with jam? I never see someone combinate that:o but it seems tasty:)

I wish I could assist you with a big cheesecake for you in your bed:D

do you wish You could lay in your bed and eat pizza, cheesecake, chockolate, bacon and Another tasty things?:)

Bacon with guava jam it's the best combination! and I saw a couple of days ago a huge cheesecake of 6kgs X'D I wanted it all for me TwT and yes! I absolutely wish I could do that all day long! 

Well do you buyed that cheesecake? you should take that in your bed and eat this cake!:) 6kg must be Heavy and big?

I can only imagine how you lay in the bed with your belly overfilled with cheesecake and guava and bacon:D 

• Curvage Model
On 1/3/2017 at 0:37 AM, Loonsattic said:

Wow 

;)

19 hours ago, henke26 said:

Well do you buyed that cheesecake? you should take that in your bed and eat this cake!:) 6kg must be Heavy and big?

I can only imagine how you lay in the bed with your belly overfilled with cheesecake and guava and bacon:D 

hahahahahah I actually saw it on the Internet so no X'D I wasn't able to even try it unfortunately.. 

8 hours ago, Mikeftb said:

Cute 

Thanks ?