New and excited

• Curvage Model
On 29/4/2016 at 9:47 AM, PhatCat said:

You sure have gotten big. You're really going to blow everyone away on the beach this summer when you go out in your bikini again. Are you going to post photos of that soon?

:3 well I guess that I'll post them as soon as I take them :P unfortunately it won't be really soon, there is a lot of rain here lately *w* and I'm enjoying it very much!

19 hours ago, thepersonwhohasanewsnorkel said:

When I try to connect to your website it says there's an invalid security certificate and the connection isn't secure. Anyone else have this problem?

17 hours ago, sbu said:

I do. There seems to be something wrong with the configuration. The site is using an invalid security certificate. Error code (Firefox): SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER

c: I believe that the user netgabo already gave a solution to your issues.

12 hours ago, sbu said:

I do hope you are getting as fat as you possible can and you share your accomplishment with all the people who love your total determination. ;-)

It's always my pleasure to share my progress with my folks of curvage <3 :wub:

Amo cuando me respondes! *u* se te nota de verdad lo cerda que estás! Te imagino comiendo toooooodo el día! así bien flojita recostada sin moverte y comiendo y comiendo y comiendo *-* no has intentado entrar en ropa vieja? eso sería fabuloso! sigue así de GGGGoOOooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdaaaaa que me encanta <3 *-*

Guest miskaboo

Man, you're gaining so fast! And you look great! How do your close friends and family react? And the friend and family you see after haven't seen them in a while?