Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, SS123 said:

Also, Sasha called Dana 'Miss Piggy' on Raw!

Yeah i noticed that too, I was like "What, your not suppose to name call Sasha, your the face lol".

I also agree with Fatcelebfan, that Nia Jax looked as big as i can remember her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, adecourv said:

Takeover Toronto may be my new favorite WWE event of the year. Mickie vs. Asuka isn't the only reason... But it doesn't HURT my opinion.

Yes it was well, Glorious :)

And ill post pics from the womens survivor series match tomorrow. 

• 4 weeks later...

So a Little update on Nia Jax, and also a Little look back in time.

These Pictures are from Nia´s match against Asuka at NXT Osaka from last week, also props to Asuka for being able to suplex Nia.

Now comes the look back in time pic, and I apologize if this pic has already been posted, so seached this thread to see if it was already posted and i didnt see it. so here ya go.

I do wonder what the weight difference is from that Picture til now.

normal_Screenshot_2016-09-16-23-15-10-1.png

normal_IMG_20161206_013253.jpg

normal_IMG_20161206_013255.jpg

normal_IMG_20161206_013257.jpg

normal_IMG_20161206_013302.jpg

normal_IMG_20161206_013304.jpg

normal_IMG_20161206_013306.jpg

normal_IMG_20161206_013317.jpg

normal_IMG_20161206_013322.jpg

• 3 months later...

So here is the introduction of the 32 womens wreslers, who are a part of the Mae Young Classic...and we got good ole JR (Jim Ross) and Lita introducing them.

So Curvage members, who are your favorites? Viper looking good, as does Rachel Evers who´s the daughter of Paul Ellering, another one is Sage Beckett (also formerly known as Betsy Ruth and Rosie Lottalove(TNA) tho she has lost over a 120 pounds since those gimmicks. The last one im gonna point out is Reina Gonzalez.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, SS123 said:

Abbey Laith/Kimber Lee was looking pretty flabby during this match - highlights and full match in post - 

That's a wicked and beautiful Lariat/ Rainmaker from Jazzy and sold perfectly by Abbey.

Anyway as ive mentioned before, some beautiful and meaty women in this tournament.

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

This has just made me want to see Bull Nakano in present day WWE...or present day STARDOM...or just in present day and wrestling. She was a fucking goddess!

Oh god, you´re on to something,, Prime  Bull in present day womens wrestling for that matter would be great....also thanks for this vid, reminds me why I love Jim Cornette, he´s so entertaining.

7 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

I'm not really a big Cornette fan now for his opinions (I know its' petty to dislike that someone doesn't like what I like) but holy shit the man could sell you anything. I would have LOVED to see Jim manage Bull since her English was either non-existent or limited. 

I would LOVE to see Bull vs. Becky Lynch because I'm a sucker for big, powerful hosses against smaller and technical babyfaces and Becky is one of the most sympathetic and likeable babyfaces on Smackdown.

Yep, he could and can sell anything, that's part of him being entertaining, and well, its not like I said I agree with everything he says, heck no.

I think his, well disapproval of Kenny Omega is foolish at this point, and I can see how he rubs many people the wrong way. anyways.

Interesting matchup concept you mention there, the biggest chance of that kind of matchup against Becky on Smackdon is vs. Tamina I guess, if Tamina hosses up some more.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Giantess Lover said:

Yeah, I was at the Rumble last night (flew to Philadelphia for it). Not sure whether Ronda's boobs looked bigger or she was just wearing a tighter top.

I was sat two rows from the back high up so I couldn't tell in person :P

Thats fantastic dude, how was the crowd? on tv it sounded like they popped big several times during the night.

Gotta say my highlight was Shinsuke Nakamura winning the rumble, and announcing his match with AJ at mania, and also Adam Cole, Almas and Beth Phoenix in their respectable rumble matches..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Vladimir Putin said:

Look at those fat arms!

Speaking of Paige, that was a sad but still good retirement speech she had last night, and I´m happy she got to speak with Daniel Bryan and especially Edge during Mania week, with that said I hope she finds something forfilling to do now.

And what a time to be alive, Nia Jax is the Raw womens champ, it truly is a revolution, both in style and content for the womens wrestling in WWE, Women in all shapes and sizes can really win the strap in that company if they have resonable skills.

Anyway tho Ronda didn´´t look espcially meaty or anythin, I´m really digging Ronda Rousey´s ring attire and she did a lot better with her timing in the match at mania than I expected, her selling was good and I only saw 1 move that looked hokey timing wise, also here are some pics from Mania.

Also she can always add some padding to when she has or gets some matches where she needs to sell bigger bumps so to speak.

DaUge3CX0AEaOsL.jpg

DaUj5qdW4AAvipI.jpg

DaW3reuUwAA4P86.jpg

DaWX4BnXUAAX5zG.jpg

DaWy0-KWkAEG_FQ.jpg

DaYALymVwAAyX_o.jpg