Weigh In and Measurement Update - February 2022

$6.99

(11 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Watch this video to see what I look like at the start of this new journey to gain weight! I measure everything including arms, thighs, belly, butt and bust. You'll also see me step on the scale for the first time in a while. So excited to share this with you all ❤️😘

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lovemfat

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This is a great video to start with your new weight gain journey.  Candii shows off in tight panties and measures her biggest areas.  You can tell she is nervous and excited all at the same time.  Her enjoyment comes through in all of her videos and she is more than happy to let you know how she is doing.  If you are fan then be sure to follow and watch as Candii grows in her new adventure as a gaining wife.

Link to review
yummycurves

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Candii's  journey begins and this video is a perfect benchmark so thanks for sharing this awesome trip with your fans...   😘

Link to review
Kieran8

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Love these kinds of videos, its always good to see what weight and measurements you are starting with. Im SO EXCITED to see your weight gain journey again, and what an awesome weight to start with! Hope you had a good breakfast too 😁

Link to review
Philodust

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good spread of measurements, love to see the queen back, weight given at the end.

Link to review
Borghen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She's back and ready to start again!

This video shows her waist, hips, bust, arm and thigh circumference, followed by her weight.

She's noticeably smaller than she used to be at her peak weight but looks determined to gain.

Way to go!

Link to review
Lewie16

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Happy to see you back! Great video of your new starting point for a journey I know we’re all excited to be a part of with you! 

Link to review
Izzy2117

You look amazing Hun! Jealous is an understatement 😅

So excited to see you back on your journey! 🥰

Link to review