3 Screenshots

About This File

POV: You ran into Sailor Moon (Candii Kayn) at the grocery store today. You barely recognized her since she's gained a ton of weight. She invites you over to "catch up" but instead she eats ice cream and tells you about her experience gaining weight. Sailor Moon tells you how she's taken a huge break from work and all she does is eat and eat and eat. She plays with her belly in front of you and then requests that you come to the bedroom so she could show you the other parts of her body that's changed😏🌙

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chubby girls are sexy 320

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow you’re hands down the sexiest Sailor Moon I’ve ever seen by far!!🤤🤤🤤😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️😻😻😻

Link to review
Guest TheFatNerd

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

😍😍

Link to review
arnold87

11 of 21 members found this review helpful 11 / 21 members

hm, nice but, too much talk, and very few eating part, or rubbing part belly.

Why all this role play...? Is not possible to have the old style overstuffing video?

Link to review
Borghen

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

CK is a stunning beauty, as usual, and a very good cosplayer, too. Her Sailor Moon acting is the right mix of naîveté and temptation.

Sadly the whole video sounds a little "cheap", if you don't mind me saying so: she just sits, talks, eats some icecream and parades her curves. Nothing inherently bad in it, mind you, but I would've like some stuffing/bloating, measuring and so on.

She can do way better!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

This is every 90's kid fantasy right here 🥵 Everyone had a crush on Sailor Moon, and now that she put on what 50-100 pounds? Sailor is the sexiest she has even been 🍑😍 I love the video idea of her slowly seducing you and eventually wanting to show you more of how her body changed upstairs. 😉 

Great cosplay video! Honestly makes the viewer feel like their in the video ❤️ 

Also Ps..... I love the blonde hair 😘

Link to review