4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me stuff myself on a sushi date while rubbing my tummy in public. Shoveling sushi rolls and dumplings in my mouth, I eat plate after plate off the conveyor belt. After practically rolling out of the restaurant, I show you "the damage" in the car. With my big belly exposed, I talk about how stuffed I am.🐷

Enjoy😘

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bellyfan2020

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I really loved the video! Looking beautiful as always and definitely bigger. To see your belly expand with each video has been quite the treat. Thank you, Candii

Link to review
Borghen

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Candii doesn't disappoint and devours plate after plate of sushi at an all-you-can-eat/fit, grabbing them from the conveyor belt; speaking of belts, it's a pity she isn't wearing any, because she would have had to loosen it quite a few notches.

At the end she sits in the car and has to open her trousers to make room for her huge, stuffed gut.

A classic.

Link to review
HaveANiceDay

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another great video from Candii as she finishes plate after plate of sushi and ends up super stuffed. I must say, she is getting plump. 😍

you don’t want to miss this one folks. 10/10 

Link to review
Yoimreborn

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Clearly number one gainer there is does shushi looked so tasty and you ate them all know they all there expanding your wounderful curves and your cute sexy big belly its clear how much you have done in each video god you are iresisstable🥵😍

Link to review