3 Screenshots

About This File

This POV starts out with you coming back from the gym. Candii lets you know that she cancelled your gym membership and asks if you both can get fat together. She begs you to grow like her and shows off her big belly. Candii surprises you with a giant case of protein shakes and explains just how much food you will both be eating every day. Candii sits you down and feeds you a protein shake, mozzarella sticks, chips, and joins in on the eating with a chocolate croissant. The video ends with Candii's excitement about you both getting fat together! 🐷❤️

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Somefa22

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Not usually a roleplay fan but loved this, might be my new favourite video of yours!🥰

Link to review
Saint Wallow

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Candii Kayn as a feeder and it is so good!

This is everything you want from a mutual weight gain role-play: body comparisons, teasing, a gentle ask to gain weight followed by an already decided, no nonsense stuffing plan (we all know no one is ever going to say no), and a mutual feeding where junk food is shared bite by bite. Amazing video, keep it up!

Link to review
LaughingViking

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a great video. She is hot, as always, but also really good at this role play. I loved it. 

Link to review
Zappy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Would give this 6 Stars if I could. If you like mutual gaining; you need to buy this. Candii looks incredible as always and the role-play is on fire.

Candii... damn. Please make a sequel or at least more of this. 

Link to review
moose777

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Possibly one of the hottest vids shes made. I always thought I was only into being a feeder and not a feedee, but this video makes me realise getting fat together is the real dream.

i bet candii’s husband starts putting on weight now

Link to review
Jsizzle86

Uhhh can we get another one of these please this was a super amazing video perfect for mutual gainers

Link to review
KR3044

Amazing clip! 

To say Candii is looking good in those shorts is quite the understatement! 

Link to review