11 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: FIVE different chugging videos, almost 10,000 calories consumed on camera, TONS of burps (and one fart, oops!), and plenty of jiggly belly play!

Almost a FULL HOUR of creamy chugging and burping fun! I'm so desperate to push to gain as much weight as I can before the year ends so I decided to do a little week long chugging challenge! For five days, I sit down with a quart of non dairy creamer (and cake mix for cake shakes on two days!) and chug to my heart's content! It felt so good to push myself this much and I'm really impressed with how bloated I was able to make myself each day, I'm hoping the next time I do a challenge like this I'll be able to push myself even further! ~

cream chug challenge 1.gif

cream chug challenge 2.gif

cream chug challenge 3.gif

cream chug challenge 4.gif

cream chug challenge 5.gif

cream chug challenge 6.gif

cream chug challenge 7.gif

cream chug challenge 8.gif

cream chug challenge 9.gif

cream chug challenge 10.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Samneale

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Can anyone help I can’t seem to find the fart anywhere??

Response from the author:

I want to say it's in either the 3rd or 4th video, but honestly I can't remember I'm sorry 😅

Edit: thanks for letting me know it was in the 2nd video! 

Link to review
biglesbowski

The amount of creamer she’s chugging is bound to do miracles for her curves. This video is a must buy, ero-hime knocks it out the park with her jiggles, burping, sweet talk and her gigantic thunder thighs. Easiest 5 stars ever.

Link to review
Feedeelover24

This is an incredibly sexy vid. The different outfits are hot, the burps are magical, & Ero is just beautiful even when bloated & gassy. Loved it, can't wait for more.

Link to review
Ogcookie

Highly recommended! First video in awhile where I felt the need to leave a 5 Star Review! Gin looks absolutely gorgeous as she chugs down all the cream with ease. Easily one of my favorites things is seeing how rounded her face has become over the past year 😍😍 

Thank you so much for your support! I'm so glad you liked the video and I hope you enjoy your free video too!

Link to review
KB96

What a wonderful video! You were beautiful on screen and were able to chug down sooo much. Every aspect of the video(s) was amazing. I loved the burps/one fart and wow by the end you were looking better than ever!! If anyone likes weight gain/chug vids totally recommend this one

Thank you so much for leaving a review, I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy your free video 😁

Link to review
Fullest Ever

Absolutely amazing video! I needed a day before I could leave a review. 10,000 extra calories was amazing. As always love seeing your stuffed belly. And as always always you are gorgeous and look amazing!

Was wondering though if you felt at the end of it, if you could tell that you gained weight during the creamer experiment?

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy your free video!

I definitely felt heavier by the end of the week and I even had a few new stretch marks (which I think I show off a bit in the 4th or 5th video)

Link to review