on all 4’s shoving my fat face into a cake and flopping my belly on the sink

$3

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

i got home from a night out and decided to get on all 4’s and shove my fat face into a cake, no hands. then I show you all things belly on the counter, the belly hang, plus the side view of my humongous body to show you just how big I am. if you buy this, I hope you enjoy it. 🥰 i felt very cute making it so I hope you love it. 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Manic3289

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Heavy belly flops that you can feel through the video and cake stuffing from this beautiful BBW, short but super hot clip!

Link to review
Chleonian

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

She eats a decadent cake on all fours like a good little piggy. Belly flops after, definitely a moment for full sound. Good shit.

Link to review
Guest frangipani

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredible. Bigassbbw looks like a huge hot queen as she holds up her cake and presses it into her pretty face. She washes the cake down with dr pepper, you can her it sizzle at she gulps it down, letting it roll down her big sexy curves. Her beauty is exquisite as she shows off her big stuffed body, lifting her massive soft belly and dropping it on the sink counter

Link to review