3 Screenshots

About This File

Candii has been enjoying the effects of her new diet. Her appetite has been growing just as much as she's been; her gluttony knows no bounds heading in to 2023 ❤️. Two huge burgers, fries, and a shake leave her full and bloated by the time she's done eating everything. 🐷 Almost an entire day's worth of calories in less than 15 minutes, no wonder Candii has been ballooning up at an alarming rate! 🎈🎈🎈

Burgers - 960 calories

Fries - 395 calories

Neapolitan shake - 687 calories

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Saint Wallow

11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

An excellent stuffing video! Candii looks so fine and the weight she's gained recently is jaw-dropping (and so is the amount of food she devours in under 11 minutes). During the stuffing she teases a few different angles of her growing figure in lingerie. At the very very end she asks if you like how big she's getting - which melted me. I would have loved more of this, but I understand it's a stuffing not a "Fat For You" role-play (but we can pray for one someday soon).

If you're looking for a great stuffing video and/or want to see the progress of Candii's incredible gain - do yourself the favor, my friend.

Link to review
Borghen

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Candii is back, chubbier ☺️ than ever, and her new video is entirely devoted to good, old-fashioned overeating: it's amazing how gracefully she can stuff her pretty face and she's also pretty quick (even though there are a few obvious time skips).

The whole video is shot in (barely fitting) lingerie: Candii stands at the beginning and at the end, showing us how the stuffing session has made her tummy rounder and heavier. Her figure is definitely a pear shape but she sports a good-sized potbelly, too.

There are few better ways to spend ten bucks. ❤️

Link to review
silverwing4563

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Starting to get incredible curves and voluptuous assuming figure. Love this straight forward content- please do more!

Link to review
arnold87

3 of 13 members found this review helpful 3 / 13 members

Finally! And old classic video!

Finally the Great Candii cames back! Withous this usless "role-play"

thx Candi, really apreciated.

Link to review