Measuring my Curves! ​🐷​

$9.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

See how much I've grown! I measure my bra size and my growing booty. There's also some jiggling and fat chat ❤️

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kieran8

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I always look forward to your updates, and these are some BIG updates! I look forward to seeing you gain for as long as it makes you happy, livin' la vida piggy! 😂 Loved this update, well done on your progress Candii! 💗🐷

Link to review
Saint Wallow

12 of 13 members found this review helpful 12 / 13 members

The long awaited progress video has arrived!

Candii measures her growing curves and talks about what a year of pigging out has done to her - including how much food she now eats per day. No wonder she looks so much thicker than the last measurement video from February 2022 (I highly recommend playing the two videos side-by-side). Towards the end she shares how she's been recently enjoying stuffing herself in public - another video for the wishlist!

If you want a full-body progress tour (especially if you have older clips for a before and now comparison) and lots of weight gain talk, this is the video for you!

Link to review