Boozy Burps

$5.99

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Lots of Burping • Chugging • Alcohol • Getting Dr*nk • Belly Stuffing • Tight Clothes • Movement Struggles • Creaking Furniture • Waddling • Fat Chat ~ 28 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

My hedonism has really been getting the better of me lately...the more I try to cut back the more my body wants me to binge and I give in every single time!

This time, I really wanted to feel like a big bloated dr*nk slob so I decided to chug a TON of alcohol until my big gut was SO TIGHT and GASSY!

I knocked back can after can of hard lemonade as my belly grew larger and larger...forcing me to burp like CRAZY to keep making more room!

It wasn't long before I was craving something stronger, so I went and grabbed some malibu to take shots of until I was feeling really dr*nk

Of course every time I get dr*nk I CRAVE greasy fatty foods, so I stumbled my ever widening frame into the kitchen to get something to eat..

Grabbing some pizza and heating up a grease covered burger, I crash back down on the couch to stuff my face even more!

Chugging malibu, hard lemonade and cramming food into my face, only stopping to let out burp after burp...I felt like a useless fat ball of lard and it was AMAZING!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

HaveANiceDay

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Your gut just kept getting bigger and bigger 😍 this was one of the hottest displays of gluttony that i’ve ever seen and don’t even get me started on the burps lol

Link to review
cakeordeath

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved every moment of this! I thought she was huge at the beginning, but by the end her gut is absolutely massive, phew. So many burps, too, VERY hot clip 11/10

Link to review
sanderson23

I find it absolutely phenomenal how big and round your belly is. You defiantly are a one of a kind big belly queen 

Link to review