The Weigh In and Measurement Video I thought I’d NEVER have to make!!!

$10.99

(7 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

Obviously I am not huge, and I don’t want to be, in fact... I had no intention of gaining any weight at all!!! I was very very lucky to have a decent fan base without saying I am/ being a gainer/feedee!!!     I included models’ measurements in the thumbnails so that you can see how I compare!!!

Yet, unfortunately my body had OTHER plans!!! In the past year I have certainly packed on TOO many unwanted pounds!!! 

In this video I show my measurements, weight and model shorts from my first Curvage video from 4/10/20

Enjoy how much of a fat piggy I’ve become!!!

**** PLEASE DO NOT TELL MY WEIGHT IN THE COMMENTS OR REVIEWS****

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest archstanton

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

NGNG always delivers. She gives what she promises...and then so much more. Her casual weight gain talk is just as mesmerizing as her curves. She's beautiful. Her belly is amazing. I can't recommend her videos enough!

Link to review
Maverick500

This video is very sexy I highly recommend you watch this we watch our beautiful chubby princess actually do a weigh-in video and yes there's a slight possibility she might be slightly heavier then when she joined us on curvage last year but if you want to find out how much weight she has gained you definitely need to watch this video and best believe our beautiful flabby princess looks so sexy in her bikini😍😍😍

Link to review
lc72902

Finally a weigh in video! And she does her measurements too while wearing her leopard bikini. Watching her talk about why she gained weight is also really great. We've all fantasized about that hot model putting on a few pounds and it driving her nuts. This video is exactly what I thought that would be. And she clearly looks at her chubbiest here!

Link to review
cycling1951

I was pleasantly surprised that NGNG did this video, but it was so well done! First of all seeing her in that “nano bikini”, made the video sooo sexy!! I won’t give away any details, but she recounts why she decided to do it, takes measurements, and weighs in. She finishes with conversation of how she feels about her gain. No role play, just numbers and the honest expressions of how she feels now. She’s so open and honest, and lot’s of smiling! I highly recommend you get this one!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review