MY FAT FANTASY #2 -FEMALE FEEDER DREAMS!!! “After Practice”

$3.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I’m delighted with how well my first reading video did!!! 
I CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL FEEDBACK!!! 💕💕💕💕💕

SO- HERE IS ANOTHER EXCERPT -it is out of order but I wanted to read the ones that I thought were the 🔥🔥🔥HOTTEST 🔥🔥🔥considering that there are SO many chapters!!!

For those of you that didn’t read the description of the first video-

Me reading an excerpt (almost a chapter) from my book (working title “Teenage Dream”) about the beefy jock I had a crush on in high school - FEEDING HIM IS MY ULTIMATE FANTASY!!!!  AND I PUT *YOU* IN THE STORY — YES —*YOU! * Get to hear all that passion in my voice that I have for this concept—DIRECTED AT YOU!!!

If you’ve ever wanted to know what turns me on or if you ever fantasized about getting fed by a sexy girl who is 💦💦💦💦💦💦dripping wet💦💦💦💦💦for you … HERE YOU GO!!!

I think it’s the hottest shit ever written, of course because I wrote it for me, but I’ve been getting more encouragement requests so I guess it can’t be one sided! 😳 Some of you seem to really love this idea as well!

The visual aspect isn’t crazy, there is no acting like in my other story one, but I am wearing I tiny bikini top with boob squishing out in every direction!!! Price point is low per min because it’s more of a eyes half  open while you stroke type deal but it is VERY SEXY!!!

You can really hear the passion in my voice and of course every word is written by me!!! My first introduction to fat fetish sites was through the stories and that was my main source of that type of entertainment for many years so stories have a very special place in my heart!!!

ENJOY!!! And please comment and review!!! This is a new endeavor for me and I’m not sure it has been done on Curvage before so I NEED your feedback!!!

***In this video I come to your football practice, we make out on the hood of your car, while I scream about how badly I want to f*** you, we have sex in the car, I feed you McDonald’s and then you tell me about how you were teased in the locker room for your weight and I assure you of how PERFECT AND GORGEOUS EVERY POUND OF YOUR SEXY FAT IS!!!***

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

teasesfatties

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great story. Great presentation. Another great clip by NGNG. She looks gorgeous and her voice is very sexy as she reads you another fat fantasy. And absolute must buy.

Response from the author:

Thank you SO MUCH!!! You already know I’m your biggest fan and you enjoying my writing is the best compliment EVER!!!

Link to review
cycling1951

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a great idea to make this video! As usual the quality of audio and video are perfect👍 !  Listening to Tiffany’s voice and watching her in a revealing outfit is entertaining and actually very hot! Also, her story is well written, in a very detailed descriptive style! Great job “NgNg” !

Highly recommend!! 😁

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! I LOVE stories so it was very fun to write and read!!!

Link to review