POV BHM Humiliation ASMR!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

$9.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is for all you big boys out there who dream of being my obedient submissive piggy and being humiliated by me!!! So f-ing hot!!! If you liked my teasing/worship ASMR but wanted more teasing/humiliation- this is for you!!! 

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Let me start off by saying this is a kinky as hell video. NGNG goes so hard in this one, teasing endlessly, toying, pushing your limits. I’m not a feedee anymore, but by God I would be in a heartbeat for her. She’s relentless. Pushing, pushing, pushing with the humiliation and teasing of my big fat piggy body. I have the great pleasure of being well past one of the goals she mentions fattening her pig boy up to in this one, so I can’t even imagine how wicked she could be with me. I lied. I can, and it’s hot as hell. Here’s the craziest part: when I was a feedee and gainer, I didn’t like this kind of teasing. I preferred nurturing and encouraging talk, but this was sooooo hot that I’m not only into it, but I want to be good fat piggy for NGNG. 

Link to review
Guest JJJohn

OK this was the epitome of hot. The fit, gorgeous person dressed provocatively to shoe off her toned body as she mercilessly mocks and ridicules her victim for his ample rolls and cruelly lets him know of how much fatter she'll make the piggy on her farm. She has the most perfect descriptions for my deepest fantasies. A must watch video if you're into dehumanizing and emasculating humiliation. 🔥🥵

Link to review
Collegefatty10

Thos is now one of my favorites! Ive fantasized about a situation just like this. NoGutnoGlory looks amazing as always and knows just what to say 🥵

Link to review
Guest beatmixer0207

Man, this is a video I knew I needed in my life, but this was next level! For those who are enamored with the idea of a gorgeous woman picking you apart for the weight you’ve packed on, especially as an ex-feeder, THIS is the video of all videos.

She knows EXACTLY what to say to get you to squirm with delight. She knows just how much to lean into the teasing and humiliation to make you putty in her hands. She has a way with words, so I recommend you pop in some earbuds and just listen to her sultry voice cut your dignity to ribbons in this wonderful display of female verbal domination. 

Link to review
Jock2fatty

A really fucking hot video! 🔥🥵 Especially if you’re into feeder to feedee, and teasing/humiliation! 🐷 I don’t want to spoil it, but there are some extremely hot scenarios and comments about how fat you are and are going to get 🐷🤤

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! I had SOOOO much fun making this!!! I’m so happy that you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review