Secret Fat Admirer Nurse

$8.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Nurse Tiffany has been watching Laurens weight closely for the past few months and it just keeps rising!!!

Even though Lauren promises she’s been working out and eating healthy the nurse isn’t convinced… She sees a big change in Lauren… and it’s her new pant size!!!

Tiffany blames Casey for enabling her. They both seem to be huge butterballs that secretly feed each other junk food any chance they get!
Nurse Tiffany scolds these fatties for their *GIANT* weight gain all while bending over in her tight skimpy outfit and  seductively rubbing their fat while doing it…

Could the nurse actually be into their growing fat bodies? Does she have a secret?!?
Nurse Tiffany tries to deny the fact that she loves fatties…. But she isn’t kidding anyone.
Come watch the Nurse take care of her FAVORITE patients!!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Curvage Casey

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Such a hot video - we truly brought one of my deepest fantasies to life here! The contrast of all our bodies and this hot role play was just ughhhhhh SO HOT. Treat yourself to this video plz so we can do this again and make my fat lil heart happy ❤️ 

Link to review
LaurenLush

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

“vegetables either fried or with cheese, not both, so it’s like half the calories!”😂

this is my way of thinking!😂😘

this video is just too hot!

the comparisons of all of our sizes, the rubbing of one another’s bodies and the weight gain denial makes this for such a steamy video!🤤

Response from the author:

That’s my favorite line!!! This was so fun to make!!! I’m so grateful that you decided to collaborate with me, you are amazing!!!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Fatties at the doctor’s is a steamy scenario. 🔥🔥🔥 And the contrast of all three women is insanely hot! 🥵🥵🥵 I mean one of Lauren’s thighs is wider than Tiffany’s entire body! 🐷😯😍😍😍 That girl knows how to eat! Lol Just look at that belly hang! 🤤🤤🤤 And what better enabler to have than Casey, who has a massive growing gut herself! 🐷🐷🐷 @LaurenLush and @Curvage Casey play the fat denial role sooo well! 🥵🥵🥵👏👏👏 They are so glutinous, I love it! A fun and sexy video with plenty of mesmerizing belly play 😍😍🤤🤤

Thank you so much!!! It was incredibly fun to make and they are amazing actresses!!! I love how they were able to mix sexy and funny in such a hot way!!! Plus there are so many written stories that involve the doctor theme that I LOVE so it was a dream come true to act out!!!

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Extremely sexy collab! This is a treat for all to see and enjoy! 

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Tastic1

@NocturnalDevotion only has the best of intentions for her 2 patients. @LaurenLush and @Curvage Casey have been good girls following the good nurse's instructions to lose weight by drinking shakes and exercising. Infact the 2 hefty girls are following the instructions so well that they have been drinking 5 shakes a day each! And even walk all the way to the front door to get another delivery. Tiffany jiggles their plump bodies while slowly coming round to the fact that the girls are better fatter. Awesome stuff! 

Link to review
hheetac

I just love how Lauren has as much ass hanging off of each side of her stool as Casey has sitting on her stool. 
Great comparison.

Why only 4 stars then? 

Link to review