Bella’s Plan to Fatten Me Up for Success - Blown Up Barmaids

$15.95

(4 reviews)

14 Screenshots

About This File

Bella is sent by our manager to clue me in on what will really make me successful at our bar - GAINING WEIGHT!!! We explore each other’s bodies and compare the differences.  If I want to make the tips that Bella is I need to drink and eat up!!! She starts by helping me drink!!! We jiggle each other and discuss how important my weight gain is to my job and the pleasure of my customers!!!

Includes sitting on each other’s laps (she almost crushed me!) with belly play, body comparison and her pouring drinks down my throat!!! She definitely convinces me that gaining is what I must do, I’m scared at first but then it just sounds better and better!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The sequel to the wonderful Beer Boob Envy certainly does not disappoint. @Bella Abbondanza convinces @NogutNoglory that gaining weight is great for her career as a beer wench. All th while the two beauties keep playing with each other's sublime bodies. At one point no longer able to resist Tiff dives into Bella's mountainous chest and almost disappears! 

This clip has excellent role play, stellar comparisons and amazing fat play. 😍

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is sooo hot! A great must watch from the Bella and NGNG collaboration!! So much complimenting and sexy talk! Bella explains that NGNG need to fatten up for work and NGNG is so innocent in it! I love it. 

I definitely recommend this!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review