🔥🔥🔥Fresh FAT Body Worship - Boob Expansion POV with @BellaAbbondanza 🔥🔥🔥

$6.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Bella hasn’t seen me in a few years and 💦WOW💦my boobs have tripled in size and my belly has at least doubled!!! After she first sees me it cuts to several “before” pictures when I was at my absolute thinnest (and one in between) before she continues on and jiggles my belly and boobs and sensually rubs sunblock into my inflated curves!!!

Getting my breasts and belly worshiped by none other than @Bella Abbondanza is the highest compliment (since her body is to die for!!!) and the hottest thing ever!!! You can tell that she’s obviously enjoying it too by her sensual moans and giggles!!! 

If you love boobs and bellies and female on female admiration you will love this!!!

*You can only see Bella’s hand and hear her commentary, it’s a point of view type view, but you can imagine YOU are the one jiggling and caressing me!!!* 

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

cycling1951

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow - this video began with a view of @NogutNoglory lounging by her pool, and only got hotter from there! The choice of bikini was perfect to showcase her bOObs and soft belly, and then the body worship began! Overall it was quite arousing to hear the banter between them, and even though only @Bella Abbondanza’s chubby arms and fingers were visible, the body contrast added to the sensuality!

🤩 👙 🔥🔥 😍   

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible!! Such fantastic ladies! I love the compliments! Also the sunscreen is a sexy touch!!! ❤️❤️ Would definitely recommend this to anyone! NGNG is HOT! 🥵🥵❤️❤️

Thank you so much!!! 

Link to review
Guest Mmodine

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love before and after contrast sets that really documents just how much someone has gained weight. NGNG provides just that to show how much more globular her tits have become above her soft, doughy belly. The eroticism of seeing Bella fondle her friend’s bulging breasts, teasing the bikini string that can only barely contain its bounty is just spectacular.  

Thank you so much!!! I love that you said my tits are “globular” 💗💗💗

Link to review
Bella Abbondanza

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Yes, I am reviewing a video of me feeling up my hot ass friends gorgeous swollen tits and tummy, because rewatching it back allows me to relive a huge turn on moment in my life!! I filmed my POV so you could all live through this ultimate hotness with me, and seeing the before comparison pics edited in really amp it up, especially if you like b00b growth transformations, which I very much do 😘

Thank you so much!!! It was a huge turn on for me too!!! Plus you saying my boobs look big is a huge honor!!!

Link to review