Chubby Feeder Slave gets Fed by the Goddess of Gluttony!!!

$10.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Getting to feed the Goddess of Gluttony is an incredible honor and I LOVE it!!! But…..I can’t help but steal some of the delicious food that is meant for her!!!

I tried to be sneaky, but even without catching me in the act, there is NO denying that I’ve definitely plumped up!!! Especially compared to when I started and the rest of the slaves!!!

I feared that the Goddess would punish me!!! Instead she offers to feed me and rubs and admired my growing belly!!! We compare bellies and talk about getting me as fat as the Goddess!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bella Abbondanza

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Body contrast, sexual tension, belly comparison, squashing a perfect little pixie babe into my big fat belly and feeling her sink in… I wanna write something coherent about this but I’m too worked up to think straight 🥵🥵

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a fun and sexy video! I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. The size contrast here is soo sexy! Bella is absolutely enormous next to NGNG tinny frame. The fantasy of Bella feeding NGNG to her size is incredible. These ladies really know how to put together quality content! Great work you two!! ❤️❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review