POV BHM Admiration and Teasing ASMR

$6.99

(10 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This video is geared towards big handsome men who enjoy admiration and teasing for their size and weight gain!!! This is one of my huge passions and I am so excited to make a point of view version of this!!!  I go back and forth between teasing and admiration maybe the whole style could be called “admiritive teasing”?  I tell you what a naughty sexy piggy you are in every way possible!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is exactly the encouragement I used to receive when I was an active gainer and feedee. Your voice is so sexy and sensual, and you reading it made no difference to me because what you were saying was just, it was so hot. Talking about how full and fat you’ll make me and keep me with admiration is just such a huge turn on for me. Youre a true FA, and your appreciation for the BHM in our little site here is so awesome. You look great in this, and if I have one complaint it’s that you don’t stare into the camera enough, because when you do, it’s like you stare right into my big, fat, BHM soul. Huge turn on hearing this all today. I’m gonna have to go grocery shopping again because I’m cleaning out the fridge and the pantry stuffing myself for you tonight. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! And that means a lot!!! I know how fondly you remember your feeder’s encouragement!!!

Link to review
bj333

Such a hot video 🥵 I think I gained 10 lbs by the end of it with her words being so seductive and deviant. Any fat boy/bhm would simply drool throughout the video, I know I did 🤤 

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Jock2fatty

Such a hot female feeder video! 🔥🥵 Her words describing how fat you are and things she’s gonna do to you will make you extremely horny and hungry. 🐷🤤 I want to eat so much now and show what a greedy piggy I am! Such amazing encouragement with a nice mix of teasing and admiration! She has a way with words and making fat piggy boys drool and want more more more 🤤🐷😈

Thank you so much!!! I’m so happy that you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review
Guest beatmixer0207

It’s so clear how much NoGutNoGlory loves and enjoys reading stories/scenarios like this. While she’s a clearly a gifted writer, she’s also such a sultry storyteller. She enjoys this just as much as we love listening to it, and that’s what really makes this special.

If you’re into hearing about a doting female feeder encouraging your every greedy choice and decision and being worshipped now matter how much fatter (or even more so, DUE to how much fatter) it makes you - then this video is entirely up your alley. NGNG’s soft voice provides such a calming and encouraging tones to stuff your face to 😉

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it!!! I’m so glad that you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review
Noji

Dont mind the haters this video is hooooootttttttt!!!!!!!!🔥 Your voice in this is so sexy!! More of this please!

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
jakemcduck

This video is so insanely hot.  If you are into teasing you simply MUST own this video.  This is the teasing you've dreamed of.  Within about a minute i was saying "Holy shit".

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I’m incredibly grateful for your review!!! That kind of writing/teasing is such a passion for me and I’m so glad that it shows!!!

Link to review
teasesfatties

So good.. just so God damn good., 🥵🥵 Your content just gets better and better every time. Can't wait for the next one., 😊

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I’m thrilled that you enjoyed it!!! I was really hoping that you would watch it!!!💗💗💗💗💗

Link to review
ursamajor

This hit all the right notes, it has great trigger words, and is a great mixture of humiliation and admiration. 

HIGHLY recommend it if you are a ballooning SSBHM like I am 🥵

I LOVE this review!!! Thank you so much!!! This means EVERYTHING to me💕💕💕💕

Link to review
HumanSnorlax

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

This clip leaves a bit to be desired... 90% of it is just her reading from a phone. It doesn't feel engaging or authentic.

I’m sorry you feel this way, it’s meant to be mostly an ASMR video. Sorry you didn’t read the title correctly.  

Link to review