FATTENING ME BY FORCED FUNNEL FEEDING!!! Bella gets revenge!!! Cheerleader Outfits!!!

$12.99

(6 reviews)

21 Screenshots

About This File

This is my ABSOLUTE  FAVORITE  scenario of the collab!!! I can’t wait to see Bella’s next week!!!

We are so freaking cute  in these sexy cheerleader outfits that I can’t even stand us!!!

The head cheerleader (Tiffany/me) is shocked at how fat Bella has gotten over the summer!!! She teases, pinches, slaps and taunts Bella for struggling to do the moves and how much her fat jiggles!!! Bella blames her weight gain on her fat linebacker boyfriend who is always feeding her!!!

Bella is NOT happy about this!!! She is going to teach Tiffany a lesson…

BY FUNNEL FEEDING HER!!! 

Oh yes!!! I’m sure not a thing you thought I would ever do!!! I don’t take down a HUGE amount but it is messy!!!

Bella overpowers Tiffany and makes her drink the whole shake (a caramel milkshake mixed with vodka) then reveals that she knows about Tiffany’s sneak eating while playing with Tiffany’s pudgy little belly rolls as Tiffany insists she has the best body on the squad and isn’t fat at all!!!

After Bella has gone you watch Tiffany confess to the camera that she wants a fat sexy linebacker boyfriend to fatten up her up like Bella’s boyfriend has done to her and that she’s starting to like the idea of being as big as Bella -  while she plays with her own belly!!!

Best video EVER with - teasing/humiliation, force feeding, touching/jiggling, denial, and feederism scenarios 

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bella Abbondanza

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you are into body contrast, teasing, humiliation, force funnel feeding, formerly fit athletes letting themselves go, and fat girl revenge scenarios, you’ll absolutely love this clip. The chemistry is real, BTW. Playing with Tiffany is the most fun I’ve ever had with my clothes on 😁

Response from the author:

The chemistry is totally real!!! I can’t wait to make more videos!!!! And I’m so excited to see yours!!!! (I haven’t yet!)

Link to review
teasesfatties

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

These two are both so gorgeous and their chemistry is great. It's a must-buy if you like sexy fat teasing.  🥵

Any time you buy one of my videos and especially when you review it - I fan girl out like there is no tomorrow!!!!  Thank you so much💖💖💖💖💖

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🤩 wow!!! This is such an awesome video. The girls look like they re genuinely having a blast filming this! Watching NGNG point out all of Bella’s soft sexy curves is incredible! Then the force feeding! To see how big Bella is beside NGNG is amazing! Definitely worth the buy!!! 

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review