Weigh-in #10 and belly play

$10.99

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

This video is over 12 mins long! :)
One of my most favorite things to do is check my weight progress when I know I’ve gained! 
watch me check the scales and reward myself with a treat and belly play for being such a good plump piggy. 

sorry for not posting sooner! I was not feeling well in Jan, and as always that you for all of the ongoing support! - Cat 💋

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I

On 2/13/2021 at 8:07 PM, joetheman said:

Just glad you recovered and are feeling better, and also practicing self love. Your videos are so special because you are genuine and honest. Keep it up, we love your content!!

I agree with @joetheman that @Chubbycat666 is special because she is so authentic, honest and genuine. Those were the aspects that drew me to join Curvage to keep seeing more of ChubbyCat666's personality. Those was the aspect I liked most about @Chubbycat666 videos on YouTube. She also seemed to portray power in her weight and belly strength in her last YouTube video she posted by just hearing all the noise the bed was making as she would shift her weight on the bed. 

I absolutely adore your big, beautiful belly! I love how it hangs and bulges out, demanding attention (and sweets!). I can't wait to see more of you 😉

I'm also glad to hear that you're feeling better now. it sucks to be sick.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.