Woke Up Fat | Old Footage and B/A Comp

$6

(9 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Nothing can explain what happened this morning... I know I ate some cake last night, but why am I suddenly so fat? And... why do I like it so much?

8BE178E3-C7D6-491C-9B79-C2279039685C.thumb.gif.855c8ff4bb27b6d8a56619ac06d1da91.gif

69457252-D58C-4B44-AC7C-E970751A13F0.thumb.gif.590e19d9a63a709d675657d1662cd492.gif

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ShrubberyLogistic

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I can put the sexiness aside to say the level of forethought that’s gone into the making of this clip solders the bar on the whole fantasy. It’s not just the saved footage from yesteryear - it’s the same clothes, the same bedspread, the flashbacks, the killer angles from the dual bathroom mirrors, the voiceovers - it’s a transition GGG has turned into cinema.

I can’t find a Hollywood star, so I guess five from here will have to do for now... 

Response from the author:

This means even more coming from you because you’ve been with me since the start :) it’s cool that you’ve seen my content grow w me

Link to review
nfb

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Two GGGs for the price of one! 2020 GGG, with a mom bod and cute bellybutton puffing out of ill-fitting jeans, and 2021 GGG in all her fertility goddess glory, with a huge, flopping gut folding over itself and quivering, pendulous boobs. All desperately stuffed into tight clothes that'll never fit again.

I love the "woke up fat" genre and this is a masterpiece- confusion, disgust, shame, and then...desire. So sexy.

Also that last pic in the slideshow should be the new Curvage logo.

Ooof, I’m glad I did right by the genre! I like when I’m sitting on the counter. When I was playing it back I wanted to spread my legs and fuck myself. I just look so ripe. 

Link to review
Casanova Frankenstein

Great video by GGG.  I was just wondering if she ever did any pre-recorded to morph into her new fat body.  Hope she did more.

It is great to see her in frustrated denial and turned on at the same time. She looks so much hotter as a fat girl. Would love to have seen her having to go out and buy fat girl clothes after waking from the mystery weight gain.  

I always love seeing a thin girl who you know had a "fat friend" become  the FAT FRIEND to some other thin girl.  

Thank you for the wonderful ideas for episode two!

Link to review
jojoabc123

I will never get tired f seeing GGG in a pair of outgrown jeans. This was a fantastic video and really highlights how big that gut has gotten.

Thank you so much! You really brought a big smile to my face. I'm glad seeing me in outgrown jeans doesn't get old because I don't think I'm going to stop outgrowing them for a while. 

Link to review
Manic3289

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Seeing the progress of GGG is INCREDIBLE! This is one of my favourite GGG clips - if you love waking up fat videos then this is a must! Excellent dialogue, editing and pacing as always make the role play realistic and seeing GGG's figure get ever fuller is a sight to behold 😍

Thank you! This is so fun to make 😂 I got excited editing it together 

Link to review
darkwarrior

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!  As @ShrubberyLogistic said, the amount of coordination...

And I'm shocked you were able to get those jeans over your ass.  That's not going to be possible next year, as skintight as they are now I bet they don't last 3 months of active gaining - the only way they could be more painted on is if they were actually body paint.  I was surprised that bra fastened, too.  If you remake this next year I bet it won't.

It might make a nice bracelet at that point 

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This is filmed and cut well. I think this level of story telling could have been used for TV show and this was just a short clip to pitch a pilot for a show. This defiantly felt staged or planned out as far as the dialogue. The production on this video is very well thought out and planned. The decisions to where the camera is put like in the kitchen, by the bed and the spots to show GoodGirlGrow in front of the bathroom mirrors were great decision.

I loved seeing the belly plop over the sink. It is impressive when you consider that last year she was not able to do that. This video does do a great job showing off GoodGirlGrow’s weight gain progression.

There is a lot of weight gain denial in this video after the first minute of exposition set up. What the F*ck is said several times after waking up in this video. This denial aspect is my least favorite aspect of the video. Probably because if someone really did gain weight that they did not intend I would imagine the reaction would go further than criticism but how do I solve the problem to stop it. Something about this denial either did not seem natural or felt needed more to it. 

I have mixed feelings about this video. I enjoyed and preferred the ending more than the beginning of the video. I liked seeing the before and after footage and the way it was shot. The last few minutes to the video is where she embraces her body type and plays and shows off her body compared to the negative body talk about; how did I get this fat? You could tell that the end was more, natural & truthful emotionally over the denial aspect.

I could have watched a few more minutes at the end of the story. I would have liked maybe a scene calling her boyfriend on the phone about gaining weight or showing a montage of her embracing her body or just a final line like I suppose I need to go clothes shopping now. Now thinking about it what could have happened was running to the kitchen and reading what sort of magical ingredients did she put into the cake to be able to gain so much weight so quickly. I did feel like this video felt short in the story but that is what you get for the price.

Personally I would say this is not my favorite video I have bought from GoodGirlGrow but it is pretty good video. I have re-watching the video several times. If you like weight gain denial or seeing weight gain from various camera angles then this is the video for you.

I plan to keep buying her content. She is impressive in her weight gain stories. She is good to her audience. The production level in her videos and stories are very well thought out. I am always impressed by the content she puts out. A lot of time, effort and editing goes into making her videos. The editing of the videos is what always impresses me. 

This was my very first time being filmed by another person, so yeah, all those things would have been cool, but I was mostly adjusting to being GGG in front of another person IRL. Thanks for your notes and I’ll consider those things when I make it again in the future.

Link to review

This was fucking incredible. ShruberryLogistic's review mentioning the level of planning you put into making this fantasy seem as real as possible is the reason I bought this, and they were 100% correct. You also capture a lot of great angles of your new, thicker body.

The only thing is that the background noise in the "new" half makes it not as fun to listen to as the "old" half (even if it's 10x as fun to watch)--truly the only things I could want more from this video are 1) another version in the future where you're fatter that makes the change even more dramatic, and 2) a version where the dialogue in the "new" half is done as voice-over narration/thinking out loud so you can have the benefit of clean audio.

Despite that tiny nitpick, this is definitely a masterpiece!

Thank you!! Not nit picky at all. My audio sucks lol it’s something I have been working on and need to put more effort into. I need to get over shooting stuff on my phone so I can use real mica OR just do voiceovers—which you may know I’ve done in other things 

Link to review
GGNGGN

GGG is so ahead of the curve, when it comes to filming, it's incredible! This fantasy really puts her weight gain in perspective! Going to sleep with a body that shows the beginnings of her growth and waking up with her current body is stunning! She can barely pull her pants up, and her tits are spilling out of her bra in all directions! And when she plops her belly down on the bathroom sink counter, it's kind of epic! She isn't sure how she woke up fat and is freaked out about it for a while. Bit by the end of the video, she sees the sexiness in her curves and is really into herself! I can't wait until she does a video like this with her 250 pound body! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Idk how I missed this! Thank you so much! 

Link to review