Quantcast

7 Screenshots

About This File

I saw this picture of me on my phone from a while ago and I HAD to try the outfit on to see what I looked like in it now and honestly, I’m shocked, confused and turned on by how much my body has grown! 
watch me try and contain my huge hanging belly into my shirt (with no success), 

do you see what happens when I have a loyal and supportive group of people that let me spoil my every craving with yummy and fattening food. 
here’s to more gains and growing even more plump.  ❤️❤️

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

chickenDinner

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh my god, ChubbyCat completely let herself go and is now truly an obese pig. This video proves she totally gave in to gluttony - it's a joke to suggest she could possibly button her shorts over her overflowing rolls of new fat. Even the small task of trying on clothes has her out of breath, and she has to sit down quickly to get some rest after all that hard standing 😋.  However it's clear she's just getting started because she can't help but love the feeling of growing bigger and bigger - she'll be 400lb hog before she realizes what she's done to herself 🥰💝🐷

Response from the author:

blowing kisses GIF by Becky G

Share this review

Link to review
joebu8453

Report ·

I’m a fan of the try on videos because you can really appreciate the gain, and there is A LOT to appreciate here!

Share this review

Link to review