Video Clips - Weight Gain - feeder/feedee

Video Clips Category for weight gain related clips.

9,614 files

1. $6.99

Ember Rose-Q&A Plus Stuffing Part 1

You asked, here it is. 😘 
    Part 1 of my Q&A + stuffing. Listen to me talk about the food I’m about to devour, why I started gaining, what I like about gaining, what body parts have changed the most, how I feel being chubby vs. thin, what it’s like after a stuffing session for me, and so much more. ❤️ 
    Also, use this part 1 video for comparison to part 2, where I get noticeably bloated from all the food and soda I had. 😉🤤 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. $14.99

2nd weighting

Be part of my second weighting!!… 18 minuets of vídeo where you can enjoy my big body as much I do. 
    P.D: This vídeo, was recorded at the morning, when I just woke up 🐖

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

3. $6.99

Lily Bee- body and life updates!!

An update on my life, as promised!! Including my favourite role play scenarios, showing off my growing body and all its best bits, and talking about my exploration into feeding others!! 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. $8.99

Ember Rose Weigh In & Measure #4

Are you ready for this? My fourth weigh in and measure video since I started gaining. If you haven’t seen the others, I suggest you do. The comparison. Is. Awesome. 
    Gaols have been reached, baby. ❤️ 
    I’m feeling big, beautiful, and ready to keep on growing for you. 😘 
    I can’t believe how much I’ve grown already. I’m bigger EVERYWHERE! Can’t wait to hit the next goal for you. 😉

(5 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

5. $4.99

[50% OFF] Too fat for my clothes

So, it's time to be back to school. And after vacations I believe that all those pizzas late night and snacks when everybody was sleeping made me grow a little bit. 
    Tried on some clothes to find out that nothing really fits anymore, also a cute double chin and cellulites all over. 
    Excuse the sleepy face ♥️🎈

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

6. $10.99

Ember Rose-Shake, Fat Chat, Body Oil & Kitty

One. Entire. Quart. 
    I LOVE ice cream and making gainer shakes. This time, I used full cream instead of milk. 🤤 
    I gulp down my delicious treat as I chat about my growing body, showing different angles and areas that I see the most growth. 
    Once I finish my shake, I decide it’s time to slather myself in body oil. What’s better than stuffing and getting rubs?! 💕 
    Surprise appearance by my kitty cat, Jasmine. 😸 
    😘❤️ Enjoy, loves. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $11.99

Mass Gainer

Shar has packed on some serious weight this summer. She has a girls holiday coming up and rather than thinking about what she's gonna wear for her holidays.. she has decided to pack on more pounds starting with mass gainer!!
    Shar makes up a gainer shake and adds huge amounts of scoops into her blender. Shar chugs, burps and slurps her shake down until her belly begins to grow. Shar attempts to fasten her tiny looking hotpants.. but struggles to see over her big growing belly. Shar goes for a lie- down and attempts to fasten them one last time..
    GS X x

(5 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

8. $3

I gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Come see!

I cannot believed I gained 10 pounds in two weeks!! I was 275 when I joined Curvage and now I am 285!!!  Come see me rub my big, soft belly. I love the way it feels and I really wish you were here to help me. There is plenty of room....
    I hope you enjoy!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. $9.99

Ember Rose - Gainer Shake x 4

Four delicious gainer shakes sit in front of me. I eyeball them, as they look so incredibly delicious and tempting. I can’t wait to jump in and start downing them. 
    Ice cream is one of my all time favorite foods. So this was SUPER fun for me. 💕 
    I love drinking shakes and licking the creamy remnants off my lips. 😏 
    But drinking FOUR meant that my jeans got WAY too tight to keep them on. 😘

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

10. $16.99

House Chores

Shar's parents have gone away on holiday. They have left her a list of crappy chores she must complete before they arrive home. Shar reads the list of chores that have been left for her and decides to get started.. But, Shar suddenly gets hungry and orders pizza.. 
    Watch as Shar struggles with house chores!!

GS X x

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

11. $8.99

Feeding & Pleasure Instructions 2

Back for some more, huh? You just love stroking while I tell you to stuff you face, don't you? I want you to take whatever food is in front of you, taking it all in, thinking about how nice and fat you're going to get when it's all inside of you. It's not only making you hungry, but it's making you horny too... now start stuffing your face and keep eating as I encourage you to stroke for me at the same time... keep going... I like a big fat man - a REAL man. Keep going. Don't stop  

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

12. $3.99

[50% OFF]Time to get a new bikini?

First video here, more to come
    What a surprise when you try on the last summer bikinis (which in Brasil is at the end of the year) and realize how fat you have got.
    Showing my fat belly and ass, getting sweaty just by jiggling it for you.
    Let me know what you think; it's always a pleasure to hear the feedbacks.
    Fat hugs! 
    🐷

(1 review)

7 comments

Submitted

13. $10

Cake Shake and Belly Play

I sip a very fattening cake batter shake and rub my belly as I feel the shake expand and tighten my belly  🤤

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. $5.99

Little red dress

Hey guys,
    Just a quick update and showing off my gains and assets 😋 Enjoy..

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. $3

i LOVE CHIPS

tELL YOU 1 SECRET ,SOMETIME I LOVE EAT CHIPS),THATS WHY IM SO BIG)

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

16. $11.99

Feeding Encouragement For Daddy - HD 1080p

I know your secret daddy... you're a horndog for food and you're a horndog for my sexy body, aren't you daddy? Let me encourage and mesmerize you to stuff your face and jerk your cock for me. I know you just love to eat and jerk your cock... stuffing your big piehole turns you on, looking at my big tits turns you on... no breathing daddy, just keep stuffing your face and jerking your cock and only cum when I tell you to...;)
    If you enjoy this video, pretty please leave me a rating and a comment and also check out my other eating encouragement videos!
    Kisses, Dee Xx

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. $3.99

The amazingly normal life of Miss Hawaii

Updates on July 4th and my growth. I’m getting too big and need to lose😳😋

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. $13.99

Super Jug

Shar is in such a happy, giddy mood. She has decided to make a big jug of lots of fattening ingredients. Wearing her 'too small' summer outfit, Shar chugs and chugs till her belly begins to bloat. Shar begins to feel extremely full very quick but continues to chug & chug until it's all gone.
    Watch Shar chug, bloat & burp!!!
    GS X x

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

19. $10.99

Ember Rose's Weight Gain Shake + Belly Play

This is my first ever gain shake and I LOVED it!!! I savored every last drop, fantasizing about how it will help me grow bigger and fatter for you.

As I drank it, I could feel my belly getting fuller and fatter... so I couldn’t help but play with it

I love playing with my newly chubby body. I had so much fun in this video and I hope you have just as much fun watching it.

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

20. $7.50

KelBBW stuffing myself with chocolate + bellyplay

In this video I'm stuffing myself with a lot of chocolate. I think I'm addicted to chocolate, can't get enough of it. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. $12.99

Ember Rose Weight Gain Celebration (With Cake)

I hit a milestone in my weight gain and decided the best way to celebrate was with cake!

I really catered to my child-like spirit by baking myself a whole confetti cake (one of my favorites!). Watch as I attempt to eat the whole thing!

I had such a blast with this video. Everything about it is sweet I hope you like your girls stuffed and sticky

(5 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

22. $7.50

Fat play and gain shake.

Finally my first video and I’m so exciting!!
    If you really wanna know who is Laura Fatty, this is your video. 

(8 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

23. $3

Ember Rose Gets Real Plus Weigh In

Description: This video is about getting a message across. I want you to know how much you matter to me and how much I appreciate it. Plus, I do a bonus weigh in to show you where I’m at in my weight gain. I hope you vibe with me and stay with me on this wonderful gaining journey.

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. $4.99

Me and my journey so far

Hi everyone! This is just a quick video I thought I’d share about my journey so far! How much I’ve gained, how small I used to be and how much I’m eating now! I’ve turned into such a greedy pig. I hope you enjoy! 💕

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

25. $9.95

KelBBW makes herself FAT

My newest video in about two years. I'm enjoying gainig weight again! Let's hope you will enjoy it too! 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.