Video Clips - Curvy BBW

Video Clips Category for General BBW related clips

6,114 files

1. $5

BBW fat chat and trying on old jeans👖😮‍💨

Come and join me for a bit of fat chat and watch me try on some old jeans that I haven’t worn in a while 👀 do you think they will still fit? If you’ve watched my most recent weigh in I think you’ll be able to guess… I hope you enjoy! ❤️ I’m becoming more comfortable chatting on camera so there’ll be plenty more to come if you guys enjoy it. Thank you for all of your lovely messages and support - it means so much to me! xxx 

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

2. $4.99

Soft Belly

My belly is a dream: soft, fluffy and buttery. Touching it and playing with it by making it wobble like pudding relaxes me immensely. Do you want to join me?

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. $6.99

Get Fat For Me (BBW Feeder GFE)

In this clip: 🔥 girlfriend experience, 🔥 asking to be your feeder, 🔥  gender-neutral encouragement 🔥 sexy weight gain fat chat, 🔥 sharing my plan to fatten you up with me, 🔥 showing off my huge ass, 🔥 tons of belly play, rubbing and jiggling 🔥
    Your BBW girlfriend has enjoyed getting fattened up so much that she wants to be your feeder now. In fact, she wants to completely ruin your fit body and turn you into a greedy, food-motivated hog just like she has turned into. Forget going to the gym or eating salads- your girlfriend has a much more fun plan in store for you. She wants to tell you all about the fattening plan she has for you to blow up for her pleasure. She wants to see your firm body soften up rapidly until all of your shirts are riding up on your fattened, round belly and none of your pants will zip. Hope you're ready to be a good piggy for me...
    💥 I love reading your reviews and they let me know that you're enjoying my content. I always get sooo many more sales on my clips than I do reviews or reactions and then I'm not really sure if y'all liked it or not - please don't be shy- take just a moment to let me know what you thought! Hearing about what a fatty you want to become for me is a huge turn-on... just sayin' 😉

(8 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

4. $5

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. $5.99

Seduce and Dominate My Skinny Best Friend | Sub/Dom, Lesbian Role-play |

Exposing my skinny best friend and her secret desire to be dominated by my massive body.

Clip contains:
    Sub/Dom Role-Play.
    Lesbian Role-Play.

If you enjoyed my clip- feel free to like and review. 
    Love, Nectar ❤️
    Enjoy 💋

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

6. $8.99

Stepmom Chugs A Bottle of Wine and Gets Sloppy

Stepmom starts getting a little too wild at Thanksgiving dinner, so you get asked by your dad to take her upstairs. She’s had too much to drink and is being a little too rowdy for your dinner guests.
    When we get upstairs, I confess I may have taken a bottle of wine on our way up. I assure you it’s fine, just don’t tell your dad. It’ll be our secret! You think maybe I’ll just take a sip or two, until I open it and begin guzzling it down. I chug and chug, continuing to get more bloated and ** with each sip. I let out some enormous burps to try and make room for more! Can you believe I actually finish the entire bottle? I show off my belly, proud of my accomplishment, and even make a little deal with you so you can keep me nice and bloated! Don’t worry, I won’t tell a soul 🤫

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $5.99

Eat me as I suck

Tonight I am your big, juicy dessert.
    Open your mouth and eat me as I suck an eloquent lollipop making lots of interesting wet noises. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. $3

Let’s get FAT together { a mutual gain role play}

Your girlfriend Savannah has really packed on the pounds recently, you can tell that she is super turned on by her fat body these days and you find it so sexy. She thinks it’s sexy too and has an even sexier idea.. she thinks you should get fat too.. she expresses how hot  it would if the 2 of you were gluttonous pigs together and how much fun it would to have 2 soft squishy bodies on top of each other. You listen to her give you details of how you should get there and what really make you get huge. 

{ video includes; pov , role play, belly play, mutual gain, GFE, horny Fat chat, }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️‍🔥

(7 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

9. $7.99

POV-FAT Sleep Paralysis Demon 😈

WAKE UP TIGER! It’s time to play! You’ve started experiencing symptoms of sleep paralysis but tonight you’re getting more than you could ever dream of. 

Instead of a horrible monster you’ve got a fat demoness who’s come to torture and tease you relentlessly! You can’t move! You can’t resist! You can’t get away from all this fat! 

Sitting on your chest and bouncing up and down, she giggles while she grabs her huge flabby belly and taunts you with it. She knows there’s nothing you can do, you belong to her and she can do whatever she wants with you! 

All the bouncing and squashing is making her hungry, she whips out a pizza and starts eating while bouncing and rubbing her belly on top of you. What a pig, what a fat goddess! 

Soon she’s shoving her big fat ass in your face, how does it feel to be completely dominated by a goddess while you’re so helpless and vulnerable. She thinks you kinda like it, and she wants you to know that every night she comes back to visit you she will just keep getting fatter and heavier every time!! 

***super low intro sale- 5.99 for the first 48 hours then back to 8.99****

(1 review)

7 comments

Updated

10. $5.99

Face Sitting - Smell It

Get the fuck on the floor loser. I am going to squat over your face and make you beg for air. The only air you will sniff from now on will be from this fat ass. Don't pretend like you don't love it. This is your biggest fantasy. Take a big deep sniff and worship me.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. $4.99

Swallowing your skinny gf through my navel

Your girlfriend is so petite and skinny. Next to her I look like a real giantess. You should know how I feel about skinny bitches: I don't want them buzzing around you. So I'm going to get rid of her. So small and fragile, it will be a piece of cake to shove her from the head down into my deep navel and slowly engulf her.

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted

12. $3

BBW chugs tub of double cream 😋🥛

Watch me drink a whole tub of double cream and caress my ever growing belly. In the end I could’ve done with more - next time I’ll get two 😉

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

13. $4.99

work out fail!

cece attempts several exercises (key word:attempts) for you!
    watch her fail at jumping jacks, push ups, and sit ups before getting too tired to continue :3
    there is even a little bit of belly play in here, cece's tummy felt so soft and she couldn't resist giving it a few squeezes

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

14. $6.99

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. $3

Backstage Video Clip: My First

This is a sexy Backstage video in the way of a  Music video, I’m in a rocker’s mood and looking amazingly sexy soft and cute 😊 
    hot leather pants🥵
    lingerie🥵
    butt scenes 🍑
    belly scenes 🎥

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. $4.99

Bikini Belly Play 👙

😏😏💕💕💕

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. $4.99

New sexy lingerie 💙🖤

This new top has me feeling extra fat and extra sexy 🔥 I feel so confident and round. I love the moans I make just thinking about my fat growing body. I wish you could feel how soft my belly is and really enjoy all it’s glory 😘
    please leave a review and tell me what you think! Me and my belly would appreciate it ❤️

xosky

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

18. $9.99

hungry giantess invades city, with bonus breast expansion

After ransacking an entire city, I need some intense belly rubs, it will help me digest the millions of prey in my greedy giantess gut. After such a feast, all those calories go straight to my chest and I almost burst out of my dress!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. $3.99

Jay Realizing They’re Fat

Watch as I try on a few outfits that should fit. I mean, they did at the beginning of the summer. 

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

20. $5.99

BBW In Tiny Black Bikini

Nothing like a sexy as fuck BBW to make your cock jump. Now how about one that is teasing you in a very very tiny bikini. It barely covers my massive curves. My tits and ass are falling out of my top as I show it off for what. I am literally struggling to keep my giant tits in this tiny top. So...what do you think?

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. $3

Immobility Fat Chat

After stuffing myself to the brim with McDonald’s, I lay on my bed unable to move. I can’t believe how fat and heavy I am getting, it’s been taking a toll on my mobility recently and in this video I tell you all about it. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. $6.59

I've never been this stuffed🥵💗

Hello my Sweets!💗 
    I went to an all you can eat chinese buffet and this is an aftermath of it! I've truly never been this full!!🥵🥵🥵 
    Look at my big enourmous belly!!!! 
    Hope you enjoy💗😘 
    Kisses

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

23. $3.99

POV: Sexy Belly Play and Horny Fat Chat

Over 8 mins of some of the sexiest belly play and horny fat chat. Sit back and relax as you watch Savannah play with all of her fat rolls and talk dirty. So much jiggly fat, so many different positions, come and get mesmerized by how sexy and horny Savannah is. 

{ video includes; pov , belly play, horny Fat chat, }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️‍🔥

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

24. $4.99

Stuffed

Thanksgiving rubs

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. $8.99

Pregnant but not big enough: impregnate me again!

I always knew that pregnancy was the fastest way to gain weight. Look what we have managed to create:
    I am seven months pregnant and have gained 20 chilograms thanks to your loving care.
    You fed me by satisfying my every pregnancy craving.
    You fed me even when morning sickness made me feel awful. You did everything to make me gain weight, but it's still not enough.
    I want to gain even more weight.
    So sacrifice a little more for me, okay? I want to get pregnant while I'm already pregnant. By doing so I will double my size and finally be perfect for you.
    Come, don't be afraid: I know my body. You just have to be slow and gentle this time... come inside me and fill my belly with your warm cream.
    Knock me up and watch me rise like a cake in the oven.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Another great video from Leksa.  I love seeing her eat these nice big portions.  Her body is definitely getting thicker, too...she's one of the most beautiful people on this site

• Another Classic. I’m not too much of a fan of burps but I’m a huge fan of Nayda. She continues to keep growing more and a such a quick pace. This video displays that. How much her huge gut take up space between her legs, I would be suprised if she can’t cross her legs anymore with that dome of a stomach letting her. Love how she destroys the chair. Would love to watch her struggle to get to a standing position. another amazing video. 

• I enjoyed hearing the Imperial March aka Darth Vaders theme before the weigh-in. I enjoyed the reveal of your body. You should definitely be proud of how cool your body looks and just moves doing just simple things. I thought it was great seeing you do ballet dance moves to show off your body before the weigh-in. I love the pink/purple hair. I thought this was a great way to do a weigh-in. It was a nice reveal and then the reveal of the weight. I have not seen anyone do a weigh-in like this. It was short but to the point. 

• I thought this was a nice outfit for the weigh-in and measurements. This was my first time hearing anything on the difference on how your pregnancy from baby 1 vs baby 2 was different. Hearing the comparisons or hearing your insights on the pregnancies was probably my favorite bit of information from this video because I was unaware besides knowing you had the baby Thanks for sharing yourself on the internet. I appreciate that you put the previous measurements to compare this one. I am impressed by how Amazing your body shape looks. I was imagining you would weigh more but I understand with breast feeding and just having a baby you would weigh less. But honestly weight does not measure beauty and you have that. Just enjoy seeing and hearing your voice. Always glad to support your content. 

• At this point, theres no surprise that Daisy makes one hell of a giantess, all of her giantess videos has been nothing but amazing content  she's well on her way to be crowned the giantess queen of Curvage thats for sure.

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.