Let’s get FAT together { a mutual gain role play}

$3

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend Savannah has really packed on the pounds recently, you can tell that she is super turned on by her fat body these days and you find it so sexy. She thinks it’s sexy too and has an even sexier idea.. she thinks you should get fat too.. she expresses how hot  it would if the 2 of you were gluttonous pigs together and how much fun it would to have 2 soft squishy bodies on top of each other. You listen to her give you details of how you should get there and what really make you get huge. 

{ video includes; pov , role play, belly play, mutual gain, GFE, horny Fat chat, }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So, I’m not a mutual gain guy, but any reason to watch Savannah jiggle and talk dirty is worth the price of admission. There’s one point where Savannah turns straight on to the camera and you can rally see just how fucking fat she has gotten - amazing! And, she’s enticing - had me considering joining her….

Link to review

Sign me up! What a great clip and Savannah is looking so gorgeous and she has such a way with words. Very much worth it especially if you love mutual gain clips

Link to review