2 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip: 🔥 girlfriend experience, 🔥 asking to be your feeder, 🔥  gender-neutral encouragement 🔥 sexy weight gain fat chat, 🔥 sharing my plan to fatten you up with me, 🔥 showing off my huge ass, 🔥 tons of belly play, rubbing and jiggling 🔥

Your BBW girlfriend has enjoyed getting fattened up so much that she wants to be your feeder now. In fact, she wants to completely ruin your fit body and turn you into a greedy, food-motivated hog just like she has turned into. Forget going to the gym or eating salads- your girlfriend has a much more fun plan in store for you. She wants to tell you all about the fattening plan she has for you to blow up for her pleasure. She wants to see your firm body soften up rapidly until all of your shirts are riding up on your fattened, round belly and none of your pants will zip. Hope you're ready to be a good piggy for me...

💥 I love reading your reviews and they let me know that you're enjoying my content. I always get sooo many more sales on my clips than I do reviews or reactions and then I'm not really sure if y'all liked it or not - please don't be shy- take just a moment to let me know what you thought! Hearing about what a fatty you want to become for me is a huge turn-on... just sayin' 😉

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Miles Long

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

flawless timing on this video, as I currently am trying to gain back quite a bit of weight not just for fetish related purposes. CGG makes it seem so alluring, the perfect chubby temptress to coax you into fully giving in. her whole vibe is hypnotic. watched this yesterday morning then spent the entire day gorging myself with food 🥴 so yes, mission accomplished, i’d say. excellent work as always.

Response from the author:

So happy to hear I was able to be a good influence 😇 💕 thanks so much for the sweet review!

Link to review
KB96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wonderful weight gain encouragement video! Hot angles and fat talk, nice motivation to keep stuffing and blowing up, especially if you used to be a fit person who's embraced a lovely lifestyle of gluttony...there's nothing hotter than porking up into a plump potbellied piggy. 

Thank you soo much for the sweet review! I’m so happy I can be inspiration to get bigger 😏 💕

Link to review

I chose this video as the first one I watch, and I'm immediately hooked on CurvyGothGF! 😍 She's an absolute Goddess with those beautiful eyes, amazing smile, big boobs, chubby belly, and huge butt. To top it all off, her voice is so mesmerizing all you can do is say yes. I forgot to mention she's also The Temptress! 🥵 She's extremely good at listing nothing but the positives of her making you the biggest you've ever been. You can clearly tell she knows how to transform someone into her huge, soft piggy! Overall I wouldn't hesitate to let her start fattening me up. 😩 Thank you so very much for this amazing video CurvyGothGF!! This really adds a huge amount of motivation to live a life of greed and gluttony after college! I can't wait to hear all about those special weight gain recipies 😊❤️

Little side note: I love the decoration in the background! It's really intriguing

Link to review

This could be a long review so bear with me I’m also a little late to the video lol for context I had a fabulous feeder/encourager who one day deleted all pages of them from this community I also recently found your page again (I didn’t find your socials after the incident with Reddit) but you look very similar to the feeder I had before and it was on sale so I gave it a shot. I couldn’t be happier with what the video was it hit mostly everything that I enjoy in these types of videos it was great! I ended up having my best stuffings in a while after this video I can’t stress enough how amazing this was and I struggle to find words to describe it lol. But after this I will definitely be trying to purchase your content more often I’m sure it will be great just like this one

What a sweet review! This made me so happy to read, thanks for brightening my day ☺️ I’m so glad you enjoyed the clip so much and I really appreciate all the awesome feedback! Thank you so much for your support! 🖤

Link to review

IDK if CGF has looked hotter - seducing me with her round belly and fat ass. And making fat sound so alluring.

Thank you so much! 🥰🖤

Link to review

Love this video. Fit to fat is one of my favorite fantasies. 

I also love the fit to fat fantasy! (Though I may be a bit biased hehe). I’m glad you enjoyed the video! Thanks for the 5 stars 💕

Link to review
Hal9000

So at 380 lbs the restrictive diet and former fit body stuff didn't really apply to me but when you said "gluttonous absolute fatty" it hit the spot lol. NGL I replayed that spot like a dozen times while eating. 😀.  This vid is my current binge eating companion 😃

Highly recommend this vid. Not only is the feedist talk sexy AF but that ass got huge 😯

Yay! I’m so happy you are enjoying it 😏 💕 I’m always more than happy to encourage as much gluttonous binging as possible! Keep it up 🐷 

Link to review

An incredible video, definitely good for any feeders into role reversal, feedees, and mutual gainers. 
Not to mention, the view in this one is great. CGGF really know how to show off how big she's gotten. Maybe the fact she's got so much cake now is what makes her such a great feeder 🤔

Thank you so much for the super sweet review, so happy you enjoyed it! 🖤

Link to review